• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,868 posts in this topic

On 27/01/2021 at 2:11 PM, Namtak said:

From ty templeton

20210117_115441.jpg

I dig the text. I love it when commissions have little creative touches like this. Some artists won't do them, but when an artist is willing to add something like that you know they 'get it', and by 'it' I think I mean they kind of understand the hobby.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:19 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Took a ride out to the Garden State Comic fest before the snow storm tonight... the show was underwhelming... but it was a show! And I found this dime piece sitting on Larry Stroman s table.. so it came home lol

B23C1B40-8354-47A5-AAA1-46F022771D88.jpeg

Great art I don’t understand why you support a guy who rips people off . His art rep reached out to me trying to find out if I was one of the guys he owed art to . Dozens and dozens of people got scammed so no offence I can really give the piece proper props . 

25 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Great art I don’t understand why you support a guy who rips people off . His art rep reached out to me trying to find out if I was one of the guys he owed art to . Dozens and dozens of people got scammed so no offence I can really give the piece proper props . 

Dude- i do not understand why you were so surprised.. I personally warned you about him when you backed out of our deal for my Submariner piece by him that you approached me to buy. I told you he was not reliable and I was local so that was the only reason I got art from him. You have this vendetta against not only him but people who buy his art, when you were warned and went forward anyway to try to save a couple bucks, I HAVE NOT BEEN BURNED- and his rep is trying to make good on all he screwed up in his past. At least there is a positive going on now, unlike a lot of other artists. 

35 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

You did I was hoping he would change . Nothing personal to you , I think you’re a stellar member of the community that guy needs to move on ....

Thanks man- sorry.. rough morning. just feel like every time i post something from him you make me feel bad for buying it lol