• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,868 posts in this topic

Tim Shinn sketch card commission of Dobby the House Elf with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Tim shinn preliminary practice before he did a sketch cover for a client of Chewbacca as Colonel Sanders instead of Fried Chicken, Kashyyyk Fried Porg!

20200516_105226.jpg

Edited by cgcsketcherz
Spelling error.

4 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

How much was ramos?

You have to win an email lottery to even be given a spot . He only offers 10 spots but each extra character people add counts as a spot . So the 11” x 17”S are hard to come by I don’t discuss price on forums . 

It was special thing I started because I wanted complete character study of Black suit and last summer at SDCC I had Humberto do 3 sketches in all forms he offered I hoped in December I would get lottery spot . Initially I didn’t make the cut but because conventions got cancelled this year I was contacted couple months later and offered a spot I jumped on it . 

27 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Next step is getting it inked!

Just my opinion but you'd want to get it inked on a separate sheet and preserve those pencils. They were done as "finished" and all that subtle shading will be lost/wasted if an inker (no matter how good) goes in with the pen/brush and erases all the pencils! If that's not making sense, ask @stinkininkin, I think he'll agree with me.