• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella #1 CGC 9.6 for more than $10,000? What's that about?

32 posts in this topic

Story goes, he was at a comic shop when a guy brough in a bunch of comics including 1 through 10 of Vampirella, but there were 4 copies of #1, most were in the 8.0 range. He picked the best one and bought it from the guy at the shop.

It was in his closet for a couple of months before having it recently graded.

*sigh* seems like I never stumble on this kind of deal, it's always the box of coppers or some other junk. lol

Okay, I have found a few nice books, but I worked hard to find them, they didn't just come up and wave at me :hi:

Sometimes I think you have a magnetic attraction to incredible Warren's. Even if you don't end up owning them, they pass under your nose. lol

Really, thanks for sharing this amazing discovery with us. It probably deserves it's own thread.

Yeah, 10k seems about right, wonder how much this one will go for? :o

This looks lots better than the 9.6 to me. (no it's not mine, it belongs to a guy I recently met)

The owner of the 9.6 will be steaming I am sure, (it's not even in the census yet)

leia.jpg

:o

:o

Thud.gif

I missed this whole thread! I wonder how many other 9.8s are hiding out there... And when is someone going to dig one out of a closet and sell it to me cheaply? Some folks have all the luck.