• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody scored bigtime on this Action Comics #10

236 posts in this topic

Who is this Empire Collectibles guy?

Not sure, but they have some great pieces on Ebay.

Rumor has it, he's real good people.

I was kidding! :baiting:

I know! :baiting:

I AM A RIVER TO MY PEOPLE! :acclaim:

"I scatter, I burn my enemies' tents. I take away their flocks and herds. The Turks pay me a golden treasure, yet I am poor! Because I am a river to my people!"

"I scatter, I burn my enemies' tents. I take away their flocks and herds. The Turks pay me a golden treasure, yet I am poor! Because I am a river to my people!"

"I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I killed with my own hands in battle."

One of my favourite film characters

"I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I killed with my own hands in battle."

One of my favourite film characters

..and the most convincing prosthetic nose in film history should have won Anthony Quinn his third Oscar...