• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody scored bigtime on this Action Comics #10

236 posts in this topic

oh, it is legit...I have already seen the comic and it is in empire's hand....he was doing the happy dance for sure

Just because I am a glutton for punishment...how is the BC and interior?

actioncomics10.jpg

actioncomics10back.jpg

There is no "third staple". Centerfold is firmly attached at both staples. Cream to off-white pages & supple. Book is on it's way to CGC.

That damage to the outer edge is worse then it looked in the auction photo, I would send it back.

:D

Simply an incredible book Bob, congrats. We see great books all the time on this forum, but I think I am as jealous as I have ever been! The whites and round spine on the BC are incredible,.

oh, it is legit...I have already seen the comic and it is in empire's hand....he was doing the happy dance for sure

actioncomics10.jpg

actioncomics10back.jpg

There is no "third staple". Centerfold is firmly attached at both staples. Cream to off-white pages & supple. Book is on it's way to CGC.

:takeit:

I passed out when I saw it and my noggin fell flat on the ENTER button.

No, really, did you spit out whatever you were drinking and just hit BIN BIN BIN BIN BIN over and over again?

That's TWICE in the last week a phenomenal deal has been on eBay. The first was a $7K coin listed with a $1400 BIN. Then this..

actioncomics10.jpg

actioncomics10back.jpg

No third staple. :headbang: Looks great! (worship)

actioncomics10.jpg

actioncomics10back.jpg

(worship) Congratulations! Nice snag. :applause:

No, really, did you spit out whatever you were drinking and just hit BIN BIN BIN BIN BIN over and over again?

That's TWICE in the last week a phenomenal deal has been on eBay. The first was a $7K coin listed with a $1400 BIN. Then this..

I would add this to incredible buys on Ebay. Even after shipping Ellen was like..."really?.. I bought it for a penny...really?

Incredible Ebay Purchase for a Penny

I would add this to incredible buys on Ebay. Even after shipping Ellen was like..."really?.. I bought it for a penny...really?

:o

Ellen is a ^^

:applause::banana::applause:

$4 shipping from HK?

$4 shipping from HK?

Yup, took 3 weeks and Ellen waited everyday by the mailbox after school. But it finally arrived, and there was much rejoicing.

You wanna trade the Pink Yoshi for your Action #10, straight up?

Deal?

(shrug)

hm .........gimme a second, don't pressure me.....

You lose, I am taking the Yoshi off the table.

Sorry, next time don't think..just react!