• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody scored bigtime on this Action Comics #10

236 posts in this topic

You wanna trade the Pink Yoshi for your Action #10, straight up?

Deal?

(shrug)

hm .........gimme a second, don't pressure me.....

You lose, I am taking the Yoshi off the table.

Sorry, next time don't think..just react!

:censored::sorry:

Deal?

(shrug)

Put your sorrie's in a sack Mister.

Ellen plays for keeps!

But sorry you missed out on the Yoshi, it's cute.

:foryou:

Deal?

(shrug)

Put your sorrie's in a sack Mister.

Ellen plays for keeps!

But sorry you missed out on the Yoshi, it's cute.

:foryou:

lol:applause: For Ellen >>>>> :foryou::hi:

Does anyone have any idea how rare Action #10 is in comparison to the other early issues? (shrug)

I rarely see copies of this book offered for sale.

This is a rare find. For Sup covers...for now, Action 13 is rarest, next Action 7, and then Action 10. (thumbs u

What would the Lone Ranger do? What would the Lone Ranger do? What would....... :ohnoez:

He would tell Tonto to take Ellen's puzzle?

:D

Night, congrats again on the book.

And fwiw, Judy said she put what she thought to be a fair price on the book. And that the buyer made a good buy, which is what we all hope to do.

And that we all learn things daily.

lol

oh, it is legit...I have already seen the comic and it is in empire's hand....he was doing the happy dance for sure

Just because I am a glutton for punishment...how is the BC and interior?

actioncomics10.jpg

actioncomics10back.jpg

There is no "third staple". Centerfold is firmly attached at both staples. Cream to off-white pages & supple. Book is on it's way to CGC.

:applause:

great color and pages. that's pretty much the perfect book. somewhat affordable, presents well, looks to be supple. Love it! :luhv:

Same here (page edges look off-white in the scan?) - FUEL has really been on a roll wth his multitude of Centaur pickups and now this.

(worship)

Does anyone have any idea how rare Action #10 is in comparison to the other early issues? (shrug)

This is a rare find. For Sup covers...for now, Action 13 is rarest, next Action 7, and then Action 10. (thumbs u

Action #10 has 20 books in the census. 10 unrestored and 10 restored.

Action #13 has 18 books in the census. 11 unrestored, 1 qualified and 6 restored.

They are real close in rarity. Action #10 is the 3rd Superman cover. Action #13 has seen more hype these days though. I personally like the cover to #10 better. although, I am most likely in the minority here.

Action #10 has 20 books in the census. 10 unrestored and 10 restored.

Action #13 has 18 books in the census. 11 unrestored, 1 qualified and 6 restored.

They are real close in rarity. Action #10 is the 3rd Superman cover. Action #13 has seen more hype these days though. I personally like the cover to #10 better. although, I am most likely in the minority here.

It's your preference and I respect that. (thumbs u All great to own.

great color and pages. that's pretty much the perfect book. somewhat affordable, presents well, looks to be supple. Love it! :luhv:

Understatement of the year. ($200) :baiting:

No no. Obviously $200 is completely affordable.

What I meant was - were I collecting an action run at full retail prices - that is precisely the kind of book I would want. Somewhat affordable in this grade. Great pages. Great color. Technically not the highest grade but presents so well :luhv:

:mad: really Im totally ticked off cause honest guys I am almost always searching on the bay between 9 and 11 pm (my time usually on the computer) while Im on here as well. the only 2 freakin days (the 22nd and 23d) I wasnt on and look what happens. :cry: im sure alot of people wish they could have snatched it up but once again no lady luck for the rest of us unfortunate souls :frustrated:

I better win the lotto after this! Only that will make it up :/