• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Politically incorrect covers!

129 posts in this topic

Let's go around back so we don't see them :roflmao:

congrats on 1000

Thanks for noticing! I hadn't noticed that at all. If somebody asked me, I would have guessed I'd written maybe 300 or 400 posts by now, not 1000. I feel so proud....or embarrassed, not sure which.

Teen25.jpg

I think we were heading off topic. (As much as I love those old "Men's" magazines, they weren't intended for children.) So here is an old kid's comic that's definitely politically incorrect today.

:bump:

May the Mods forgive me if this is inappropiate, but hence this long dormant Threads name. I don't collect War comics, but this is one of the handful i could not resist.

War%20Heroes%201_zps51mx4p1j.jpg

Politically incorrect and a double-entendre!

7994-1.jpg
Great cover! You casually throw this out with no fanfare. Is this Canadian? Can't find a listing in the Guide/Gerber/GCD. Care to share more info on this comic?

Any more info about this comic? I can't find it either. ?

:bump:

May the Mods forgive me if this is inappropiate, but hence this long dormant Threads name. I don't collect War comics, but this is one of the handful i could not resist.

War%20Heroes%201_zps51mx4p1j.jpg

Politically incorrect and a double-entendre!

Never noticed the double entendre angle lol