• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

One of Magik Woo's books I believe.

It has the new label details. Was just graded in March. Looks to be a second 8.5 copy. Tied for highest grade. Holy smokes. (worship)

-J.

So fid anybody win any of the action pages from blussards auctions? I got shut out, especially since I was out for fathers day. I did win the superman pages from worlds finest 3

I won a bunch of the pages but found they were all stuck together and trimmed. Very disappointed since I only needed one or two pages from each comic.

Here's my six Actions :)

I would really like to get an Action 17. Just haven't found the right low grade copy yet.

1C1FEF7B-E186-4F21-B088-83C296351A71_zpslljnjqeo.jpg

those look great! love 'em.

I like them too. Action 23 is high on the want list but seldom in my price range. I like Action 17 and have had it longer than any of the others.

18691866676_a161c23f93_b.jpg

Issue 19 is only a few pages with a copy of the cover...nIce copy though.

Here's my six Actions :)

I would really like to get an Action 17. Just haven't found the right low grade copy yet.

1C1FEF7B-E186-4F21-B088-83C296351A71_zpslljnjqeo.jpg

those look great! love 'em.

I like them too. Action 23 is high on the want list but seldom in my price range. I like Action 17 and have had it longer than any of the others.

18691866676_a161c23f93_b.jpg

Issue 19 is only a few pages with a copy of the cover...nIce copy though.

That 17 of yours is super nice!

Like that the More Fun debuts not only Action 1, but also "FLASH!" lol.

HEY sfcityduck mine debuts Detectice comics. I just saw sfcity i live 45 min north what Golden-age you got for sale? I went to SF 3-4 times a week in the 80s to see John Berret at Comix and comix. (thumbs u

This thread needs a bump. Thanks to boardie Red84 I have this early Sup cover.

Screenshot_2016-07-16-20-15-33-1_zpsp1siaj9q.png

great book in any shape ^^

Thanks Harold. Not nearly as nice as your copy.

A copy is a copy just to have one is huge deal, Dont ever think its not. I would be happy to have a .5 xtra.

I bought a copy of Action 16 from an old bud last year;He had the book since the 80s i was so busy looking for resto that i did not find that the centerfold had a rip that was glued back.