• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

Ryan,

Thanks again for starting this cool thread.

I know my sig line bought me a ticket to the club, but I thought I would dig up these other books in hopes of getting a "full membership".

Hope you all enjoy these and will forgive my horrible photography skills. I just took this with my phone, and so there appears to be some shadowing (especially on the top row of books in the title section) that is not on the actual books, but for the most part, the photo is an accurate depiction.

Special thanks also to board member Gotham Kid who showed me how to even post photographs on the board. Thanks Peter.

aom8o8.jpg

Amazing collection Rich. I bet they look even better in person. :headbang:

wow, amazing collection

Thank You! I have been blessed with some nice books.

fbgr4j.jpg

Just joined as well!

I plan on color touching the letters in due time (since it's already restored slightly - with some cleaning and color touching). But the main area with supes is still bright and looking well!

Welcome to the club.

Congrats on the 15.

I picked this up in Chicago & don't think I've posted it here.

action%20comics%2019_zpsqzehkxr4.jpg

Frisco,

Welcome to the club (if you were not already a member).

Of course you could have posted your coverless copy over here and that would have got you a ticket into the club, but this one is much nicer.

I am very happy you were able to pick this up