• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

SWEET LORD... is it that time again already?

george2-1-1-1.jpg

The rules of Clooneython IV...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, screwhorsin', feces tossing, Teri Hatcher idolizin' and tom, deek & green harryfoolery. You will be glad you did!

- :takeit: must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item. Lets explain that statement in a scenario below...

You transport yourself back from the future... naked of course. You see that I'm selling comics and thongs here on the boards and you think "hey I could use one of those stylish Clooneythongs... I think I shall buy one!" You PM me and say "hey Rupp, I'm naked & from the future and sure could use one of those sweet thongs you're selling when I get back to 2090..." and I say "no prob buddy, we love naked crazy people here... just do me a favor and post that little "take it" sign to claim your new butt threads". You say "sure will Rupp, just bury that thong at these coordinates so I can dig them up when I get back to the future". Then in your naked rush, you forget to post that little "take it" sign. You then jump back to the future and dig up an empty box at the coordinates you gave me 80 years ago. You then smack yourself on the forehead realizing you never posted the "take it" sign as you stand there with the wind blowing down your crack and your futuristic wiener swinging with the cool breeze.

ILOVEGEORGECLOONEYtho.jpg

The moral of the story is... please follow the one rule & don't be a naked wank. :grin:

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms... The first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, plagerism by less savy sellers, false prophets, Tiger Blood liars, coin cornholers or twisy tie twisters of my wordsmanshipage.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned international cash.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! That said any form of Paypal that could or would save me money would be appreciated, but in no way being asked for or required. :)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie then keep on walking.

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them. :acclaim:

- Also note, it appears my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue.

- Also, also note, I'm putting Clooneython IV in the "Mixed" thread just to prove to a boardie buddy that a fun thread can get just as many views here as in the other threads. All time Clooneython viewership stands at 6750 (CT#2) and the low at 5180 (CT#1). CT#3 dropped to 6088 views... but was more profitable than the other two. :headbang:

- Also, also, also note. The tail end of the last two Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur. doh!

- Invoices will start going out on March 23 since this thread will close on March 20th! TUESDAY MARCH 22!

Michael :grin:

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython IV batch momentarily...

The best advice I got from my aunt, the great singer Rosemary Clooney, and from my dad, who was a game show host and news anchor, was: don't wake up at seventy years old sighing over what you should have tried. Just do it, be willing to fail, and at least you gave it a shot. That's echoed for me all through the last few years.

George Clooney

NEAL ADAMS SKETCHBOOK HARDCOVER SIGNED/#'D EDITION - $20

Signed and numbered by Neal inside. Has a little stress at the top dustjacket as seen in the scan. Lists at $35 retail, yours for a $20 spot.

sold to gcstomp

BLOOD FEAST & TWO THOUSAND MANIACS NOVELIZATIONS - $15 FOR BOTH!

Hershell Gorden Lewis' claims to fame. Full color pics in both. Great out of print stuff from Fantaco Enterprises.

CLOONeython4e0018.jpg

BARBARELLA GRAPHIC NOVEL - RARE 2ND PRINTING PHOTO COVER FROM GROVE PRESS. - $35

Fantastic book and in great shape with just minimal storage wear and a little shading on the front where an old price sticker appears to have been. 40+ years old... back when Jane didn't need to work out!

sold to Subliminal at 40%

NIGHTMARE # 1 - SKYWALD PUBLICATIONS FROM 1970 - $25

Has the spine wear there as you can see in the scan, but overall a solid, nice copy.

sold to whomerjay at 40%

BEST OF NIGHTMARE & PSYCHO - TRADE PAPERBACK - $12

If you don't want to spend the bucks on a original, then this fresh copy at almost right at half retail is for you!

CLOONeython4e0009.jpg

MYSTERIES IN SPACE - FIRESIDE TRADE PAPERBACK (1977 I think) - $25

This book lists in Overstreet for a fortune. Has minimal cover stress like the tiny chip out on the bottom front corner and the bottom back corner fray... overall its very nice and sits flat. Look at the scan so you can agree :)

sold to blink

FRANK FRAZETTA FANTASY ILLUSTRATED # ? - NM $8

I can't remember these issue numbers but will fix them when I get home. If you know you want the issue based on the cover, feel free to post the "take it".

sold to whomerjay at 50%

FRANK FRAZETTA FANTASY ILLUSTRATED # ? - NM $8

I can't remember these issue numbers but will fix them when I get home. If you know you want the issue based on the cover, feel free to post the "take it".

sold to whomerjay at 50%