• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

THE COMPLETE FILMS OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK - NM $12

Very informative book on the films by the master of suspense. Believe it or not, I bought this book for cool black and white photographs that I could replicate for an art class with charcoal. Does that matter? Not really. Is it a cool book? Heck yes!

CLOONeython4a0005.jpg

RAY BRADBURY'S FROST & FIRE : DC GRAPHIC NOVEL - VF/NM $5

Klaus Janson put his art and soul into this adaptation. I always thought that Janson was a better colorist than penciler or inker... but I have to admit that the man does have talent.

CLOONeython4a0014.jpg

:takeit:

I've been watching for this for years!

MYSTERIES IN SPACE - FIRESIDE TRADE PAPERBACK (1977 I think) - $25

This book lists in Overstreet for a fortune. Has minimal cover stress like the tiny chip out on the bottom front corner and the bottom back corner fray... overall its very nice and sits flat. Look at the scan so you can agree :)

CLOONeython4e0007.jpg

CLOONeython4e0008.jpg

SIN KING - EPIC GRAPHIC NOVEL - $5

James Hundall knocked it out of the park with this well written book. Seriously, you guys have to start reading this stuff. Awesome.

CLOONeython4b0001.jpg

:takeit:This too

THE TECHNOPRIESTS BOOK ONE : INITIATION - NM $8

Fantastic art and crazy wild story. Try it if you like stuff like Ender's Game, 12 Monkeys and Nestle's Toll House Cookie Dough.

CLOONeython4c0002.jpg

RAY BRADBURY'S FROST & FIRE : DC GRAPHIC NOVEL - VF/NM $5

Klaus Janson put his art and soul into this adaptation. I always thought that Janson was a better colorist than penciler or inker... but I have to admit that the man does have talent.

I've been watching for this for years!

^^^^ ... and congrats for snagging it! Double thanks!

MYSTERIES IN SPACE - FIRESIDE TRADE PAPERBACK (1977 I think) - $25

This book lists in Overstreet for a fortune. Has minimal cover stress like the tiny chip out on the bottom front corner and the bottom back corner fray... overall its very nice and sits flat. Look at the scan so you can agree :)

^^ ... you are going to love it sir! Many thanks!

SIN KING - EPIC GRAPHIC NOVEL - $5

James Hundall knocked it out of the park with this well written book. Seriously, you guys have to start reading this stuff. Awesome.

:takeit:This too

^^^^ ... double the thanks sir!

POGO & ALBERT: DREAMIN' OF A WIDE CATFISH. - $5

Classic Walt Kelly redneck, Southern humor. Read this to see where Jeff Smith got the idea for Bone.

a ^^ with old school Southern taste! You will love it sir!

THE TECHNOPRIESTS BOOK ONE : INITIATION - NM $8

Fantastic art and crazy wild story. Try it if you like stuff like Ender's Game, 12 Monkeys and Nestle's Toll House Cookie Dough.

Great buy sir! ^^

FAMILY MATTER - NM $8

Want to read a classic by a Golden Age master? Will Eisner had to be thinking about the future here... or at least the future of most of us. Truly haunting reading.

CLOONeython4a0015.jpg

FRAZETTA INDEX BONANZA - NM $25

Informative and detailed index of damn near everything Frazetta did. Worth every cent for the reference guide.

I have only TWO COPIES ONE COPY LEFT of this at $25... once they're gone, they're gone!

sold one to Detroit Mike

sold the last one to whomerjay

FAMILY MATTER - NM $8

Want to read a classic by a Golden Age master? Will Eisner had to be thinking about the future here... or at least the future of most of us. Truly haunting reading.

THE BUILDING - NM $8

Another moody depressing work by Will Eisner. Hey life aint happy... he tells it like it is.

^^^^ ... Daniel! Great to hear from you sir! Many thanks!