• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

maybe rupp, i'll have you do all the work in my next thread since i can't sell for .

Would be glad to help out and chip in "my two shats" sir :)

On a side note... just found out I missed a book or two in the last Clooneython (C-III) that weren't added onto a previous invoice. I actually forgot to invoice one kind fellow at all :o

If this has also happened to you...I have no other excuse other than being a total frag-up and deliberatly just all over seller & customer relations.

Or the real reason... I simply missed it and apologize :foryou:.

All that said, please let me know and we can add it on to this invoice... that is if you still want the . Since I really don't sell anywhere else but here now, chances are the shats still here.

I try to run a tight ship... but sometimes the seeps throught the cracks ( or crack as the case may be) ... and as evidenced by the end of C-IV, it gets a lil' craaaaaaZy :)

All invoices have been sent as of 10 minutes ago. I'm sure that some problems will arise when I get to packing... you would think I plan it that way :)

If something has overlapped and someone beat you to the punch and you already paid (I didn't do the invoices in any sort of order)... so when I refund the difference if you lost out on an item, it will be as as soon as I catch the mistake and accompanied with a Ruppology.

It doesn't happen too much but it does happen. Thats just one of the pitfalls of running a massive thread I guess.

Again I thank you all for the purchases. Packing will take most of the week which I will work in between work and school... Rupp needs more arms to wipe the with!

WHO'S STILL READING THIS DEAD THREAD? IF YOU ARE....

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT # 13 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES DON ROSA PEDIGREE

Beautiful book. Glossy. Nice. Yours?

DON ROSA PEDIGREE

$75 & FREE SHIP USA to

whoevers watching & buying!

hm watching but not fan of son of Satan :(

Another load of books are getting shipped on Sat.

Also if you paid up but didn't send me your address and you paid with that really cool money saving paypal... please note that I do not have your shipping address.

If you paid this way and haven't PMd me your address... then I'm just a waitin to send you some books once I get that address :)

Clooneython V is just a few weeks away!

Also if anybody receives a Legion Of Monsters HB that they didn't order, no worries, its yours to keep, just let me know where it went ok.

Rupp