• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

FRANK FRAZETTA FANTASY ILLUSTRATED # ? - NM $8

I can't remember these issue numbers but will fix them when I get home. If you know you want the issue based on the cover, feel free to post the "take it".

sold to whomerjay at 50%

STANDARD CATALOG OF COMIC BOOKS - $20

Massive 3 inch thick book containing print runs, sales, cover prices, artists, writers, rapists, etc... literally info out the wahzoo! Great reference book that retailed for like $35 - $40 or so I think. Yours for $20!

I have TWO COPIES ONE COPY OF THIS LEFT... for $20.

sold one copy to MedicAR

last copy sold to Rawhide at 70%

SABRE - CLASSIC MCGREGOR & GULACY - NM SHAPE - $6

This book has been in print since the late 70's... I guess thats a testament to it's continuing popularity.

sold to ptpuller at 70%

DRAWING THE HUMAN HEAD - BURNE HOGARTH - NM $10

For the boardie who needs to perfect his HEAD! Can you name a boardie that needs help with his HEAD? Please feel free to post who could benefit from HEAD lessons. :)

sold to Luis at 60%

:hi:

Any artwork coming up?

Hmmm. I would probably have to say that over the course of Clooneython IV, there will be two different pages of 70's artwork. One will be Marvel... the other will be a surprise.

CROW : CITY OF ANGELS MOVIE PHOTOBOOK - NM $8

This movie was HIGHLY anticipated in 1996... then it was HIGHLY hated when it came out. Still not as bad as Cop Out was.

CLOONeython4c0003.jpg

THE TECHNOPRIESTS BOOK ONE : INITIATION - NM $8

Fantastic art and crazy wild story. Try it if you like stuff like Ender's Game, 12 Monkeys and Nestle's Toll House Cookie Dough.

sold to arzach42

:hi:

Any artwork coming up?

Hmmm. I would probably have to say that over the course of Clooneython IV, there will be two different pages of 70's artwork. One will be Marvel... the other will be a surprise.

:applause: can't wait

CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON JAPANESE MOVIE BOOK - NM $25

Still shrinkwrapped, brand new from 1999. Import and hard to find in the US... and probably over there too. Retailed for almost $70 new... snag it cheap for $25!

CLOONeython4c0006.jpg

STANDARD CATALOG OF COMIC BOOKS - $20

Massive 3 inch thick book containing print runs, sales, cover prices, artists, writers, rapists, etc... literally info out the wahzoo! Great reference book that retailed for like $35 - $40 or so I think. Yours for $20!

I have TWO COPIES OF THIS... each for $20.

CLOONeython4d0008.jpg

:takeit: x1

Luis ! How is my brother across the border? :applause:

lookin forward to clooneython iv ! lol, ended up paying over $80 on shipping (Miami-CR) for the stuff from III, but totally worth it!

I've a feeling this is gonna turn out the same way! :)