• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

STANDARD CATALOG OF COMIC BOOKS - $20

Massive 3 inch thick book containing print runs, sales, cover prices, artists, writers, rapists, etc... literally info out the wahzoo! Great reference book that retailed for like $35 - $40 or so I think. Yours for $20!

I have TWO COPIES OF THIS... each for $20.

:takeit: x1

^^ ... mucho shatlackery appreciation sir!

Luis ! How is my brother across the border? :applause:

lookin forward to clooneython iv ! lol, ended up paying over $80 on shipping (Miami-CR) for the stuff from III, but totally worth it!

I've a feeling this is gonna turn out the same way! :)

Luis old buddy... we gotta get you moved to the states :idea:

FLOOD! : A NOVEL IN PICTURES - NM $8

Eric Drooker is a shoe in for Eisner-esque storytelling. This book is depressing as hell, but a damn fine read. I'm going to have to put this in Rupp/Oprah top 10 of good readin'.

sold to mikenyc88

SIN KING - EPIC GRAPHIC NOVEL - $5

James Hundall knocked it out of the park with this well written book. Seriously, you guys have to start reading this stuff. Awesome.

sold to blink

VERTIGO VISIONS: 10 YEARS OF ARTWORK ON THE EDGE - NM $8

Want a book that showcases the best images from your favorite Vertigo titles?... well here it is... and cheap too.

sold to paperheart at 70%

FAMILY MATTER - NM $8

Want to read a classic by a Golden Age master? Will Eisner had to be thinking about the future here... or at least the future of most of us. Truly haunting reading.

sold to dc eng

RAY BRADBURY'S FROST & FIRE : DC GRAPHIC NOVEL - VF/NM $5

Klaus Janson put his art and soul into this adaptation. I always thought that Janson was a better colorist than penciler or inker... but I have to admit that the man does have talent.

sold to MedicAR

REMEMBERANCE OF THINGS PAST - NM $8

Marcel Proust is a French master of visual storytelling... but you know that already. Buy it and learn from it.

sold to ptpuller at 70%

Eric Drooker is a shoe in for Eisner-esque storytelling. This book is depressing as hell, but a damn fine read. I'm going to have to put this in Rupp/Oprah top 10 of good readin'.

CLOONeython4b0002.jpg

:takeit:

7426ea6b.png

ROMP - NM $5

Wild story by Adam Pollina. Basically the story of "Kick-A$$" except this normal superhero wanna be is disabled and fights crime... even tho he has no arms. Violent book with more grit than Rooster Cogburn has.

CLOONeython4a0012.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ... many thanks Mike! And double thanks for the gift of Teri! Love that pic :cloud9:

WONDER WOMAN AMAZONIA - DC ELSEWORLDS - VF/NM $5

Great book with great art. WW rocks!

I have 4 copies 1 copies of this fine book... please buy one!

sold one to Cyclegirl

sold one to Subliminal

sold one to ss5rmp at 70%

CLOONeython4a0011.jpg

TransManual: Unoffical Guide to Collecting Transformers Vol 2

1987-1990 - NM $20

Retail on this was high. This manual is fantastic for maching up parts. Full color pics too. I swear if I was into Transformers, I'd buy this then laminate the pages and put them in a 3 ring binder.

sold to Dawgwindu