• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

Had a PM about Playboys. I really hadn't had a chance to scan any PB's... so I tell you what... I can do a cheapo grab bag of Playboys instead of individual sales to save some time.

Hows about the Rupp picks out 10 differnet PLAYBOYS from the last 40 years (some could be older, some could be newer... its all random) for the low price of ...

$15 PER 10 PACK O' PLAYBOYS!

All will be in VF/NM complete condition. I can probably get together four 10 packs with minimal duplication. Note that all will be different issues within each 10 pack, so no duplication there.

Thats a cheap buck and a half an issue there! Cheap slutz and shatty nutz!

Noob question to follow:

Can you jump to a particular page within a thread ?

Yes you can.

I just change the last numbers on the web address:

This will take you to page 5:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=5

Change the 5 to a 70:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=70

That's how I usually navigate

And to add on to Ramses lesson... anytime you want to see how someone did something in threadland... just "quote" the post in question and you can read the data lines. You don't have to be a MASTER to figure it out... thats what I did with a Decepticon post and just put two and two together. Computers are fun!

Hey these great runs are still available at 60% off. THIS IS GREAT STUFF PEOPLE.

FREE PLAYBOY (MY CHOICE) WITH PURCHASE OF EACH ONE OF THESE DISCOUNTED SETS.

SAME PERSON BUYS BOTH SETS... THEN YOU GET THREE FREE PB'S!

GHOST # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 NM RUN - $15

... Adam Hughes was announced to pencil this new book through Dark Horse. Well whoever decided that idea was shocked to realize that poor old Adam couldn't keep a monthly schedule if his life depended on it. He made it through the first three issues and then became the primary cover artist. Great underated book here. Get all eleven of the first issues cheap in one swoop.

NEGATIVE BURN # 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

NM/NM- (MORE NM) RUN OF 17 ISSUES OF THE FIRST SERIES. $30

... A great Caliber anthology book of the early 90's. Artists include Brian Bolland, Mark Bode, Paul Pope, Alan Moore, Art Adams, David Mazzucchelli, Phil Hester, Bob Burden, Dave Dorman, Neil Gaiman, P. Craig Russel and many more. Priced to move.

The last hurrah.... bed is calling and work is coming early tmrw.

PAGES 75 - 95.... TAKE 40% OFF

Fight over these please... and fight hard my friends! Please post :takeit: to make it easier on the Rupp.

Invoices will start going out tomorrow!

Many thanks for another fun time Clooneylovers!