• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

SMALLVILLE MAGAZINE # 1 - BOTH COPY A & COPY B -VF/NM - $10

You read that right kids... get both copies of # 1 for only $10

I have TWO SETS of A&B... each at $10. Please buy them and get them signed.

CLOONeython4k0005.jpg

CLOONeython4k0004.jpg

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - NM $10

I have TWO COPIES, ONE COPY of this at $10 each

Great mag here with super Al Williamson artwork on the best Star Wars movie of them all. Its a classic, what else can I say.

one copy sold to Luis

ONE COPY SOLD TO PTPULLER AT 70%

MARVEL MOVIE PREMIERE # 1 THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT VF $6

Cheesy as hell... but a sweet mid 70's mag that can be yours asap. Just a little spine stress there keeping this baby down.

sold to ptpuller at 70%

I lied before I was watching Angel...Im on Buffy Season 7 and Angel Season 4 and switch out watching each show one disc at a time to maintain continuity...I never watched them before. Sad but true. Quality shows!

I'll need to find the buffy comics I guess so I can read season 8...so post some comics if you got em :D

Don't know what the market is for the British Star Wars weeklys that came out at the same time as the American comic book did... but I'm going to take a little break and them list a few.

A lot of them have covers never seen before or reprinted in the states... hope you enjoy them kids.

I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will, stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Charlie "Tiger Blood" Sheen

I have to tell them that last night was a shameful train wreck filled with blind cuddly puppies.

Charlie Sheen

SIDNEY ! :applause:

What's up Mike!

Nothing but the rent as usual. Started clinicals last week in the physical therapy clinic and luckily have yet to kill anyone. :) Spring break was this week and I have done nothing but watch movies and listen to music... oh and listen to my wife complain. :)

I'm listing all kinds of crazy stuff right now in the thread, but I promise to list some stuff that you might have to snag over the course of the embarassment known only as Clooneython IV. Glad you are here!

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 32 - VF/NM - $8

CLOONeython4j0024.jpg

SOLD ALL THE STAR WARS WEEKLYS TO highfivephase execept for issues 1 and 34.

I'm not posting all as sold even tho they are due to too much dam work!