• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace's Feedback Thread

42 posts in this topic

Bought a bunch of Journey Into Mystery's from Chris and he was a pleasure to deal with. Very fast international shipping, well packaged and good grading.

Hope to deal with Chris again. (thumbs u

OMG the books you sent were so clean and well packed. Conservatively graded, a great deal for all!!!

I'll try to add a couple a "dirty books" next time. :gossip:

Just got the CGC Hulk #119 and FF #33 from Chris' recent sales thread. The books were packed securely and shipped lighting fast. I couldn't be any happier with the transaction, and I'm looking forward to doing business again with him in the future! (thumbs u

Purchased high grade FF 31 and FF 40 from Chris. A pleasure to do business with, very professional service, and the books were better than advertised. (thumbs u These two FFs are now among the best books in my collection, the 31 is especially outstanding considering how tough this issue is in grade. Very happy. Many thanks Chris, I look forward to doing this again. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Just bought a ST 126. Book arrived in air tight packing. The fine people as USPS looked like they threw the box in a pool for three days before sending it out, but the book in side was bone dry. Grade was spot on! Very Happy!!

Thanks,

Dennis

Just received a batch of early ASMs from Chris and I recommend him as a great guy to deal with. I'm very pleased with the books and the packaging was superb, fast delivery too.

This is the second time I've bought from Chris and I look forward to the next time, excellent seller. (thumbs u

After a very easy negotiation regarding asking price, I threw out an :takeit: for a Non-Boardie friend for an ASM #9 off of Chris. He was really easy to deal with and coordinate payment as I was buying this for a friend. Good communication throughout.

I was lucky enough to get the book delivered to me and opened the book. Securely double boxed and wrapped in bubblewrap. :cloud9:

Great guy to deal with and hope to do business with again for myself this time. Thank you!

^^