• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A subliminal feedback thread

3 posts in this topic

Ugh, I REALLY hate making my own threads but better now than later when I actually sell something here...

Feel free to post in any font colour , including background colour font, I'll even waive my usual requirements that it only be in iambic pentameter form.

Be rest assured that all my future sales will go to a worthy cause: The Emo Magis Charitable Fund that supports needy comic dealers/collectors. :acclaim:

OK, time for my thread to drop like a malfunctioning bathysphere to the bottom of this Mariana Trench of a forum.

stw.gif

First off, a quick tip of the hat to the comment above ^^^ by thehumantorch, which may well my favourite Kuds comment ever!

Now on to the matter at hand; Jim is fantastic to deal with, fair beyond the the call of duty and excited about the great project he has embarked upon! If you ever have the privilege of doing business with him, do so with full confidence!