• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Town's Feedback Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Picked up 4 Bronze books from Barton's last thread, all raw, as usual all accurately graded, promptly and carefully shipped. Many thanks again Barton, you are tops! (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Just purchased 2 fantastic looking Peds from Barton. As always lightning fast shipping in bomb proof packing. A super nice person to deal with. I hope we have many more transactions.

Thanks again Barton (thumbs u

Another transaction with Barton, another flawless sale. The raw books are tightly graded, the slab looked beautiful, and the books were shipped immediately and packaged perfectly. I always look forward to his sales threads, and so should anyone -- my only regrets are not picking up more from him. (worship)

And he knows his baseball, so I have someone to talk about my terrible ChiSox with as well. lol:cry:

Bought a New Mutants book from Barton.

What can I say, book was sent out quickly and it arrived super fast, bulletproof packaging and Barton was great to deal with, a super nice guy.

Will not hesitate to deal with him again. (thumbs u

Thanks