• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My humble Spider-man collection

186 posts in this topic

Ok, so I've never posted really in the Original Art forum because I always found it intimidating all these amazing commissions and original pages! Also OA collectors are pretty hardcore ;) so I usually just segregate myself to the signature room.

I'm sure if you guys consider this as OA and not just sketchcovers because its not on 11 by 14 or 11 by 17 or anything like that and theres no original pages although if I could afford it I'd love to own some! so here are some highlights, hope you guys like it.

Arjuna

ps also itd be great to meet some people in this forum that could help me with certain artists or ideas for cool commissions!

Marko Djurdjevic

SCAN0041.jpg

Whilce Portaccio

SCAN0076.jpg

Ivan Reis (inked by Scott Hanna)

SCAN0013-2.jpg

Alex Maleev

SCAN0026-1-1.jpg

Bill Dinh

SCAN0035-2.jpg

Bob Layton

JuniRajakumarspidey1doom-1.jpg

Chris Bachalo

SCAN0074.jpg

SCAN0062.jpg

SCAN0021-1.jpg

SCAN0067-1.jpg

DarkAvengers_1_SSBachalo_9-6GGG.jpg

SCAN0071.jpg

Great Stuff!! My Fav is either the Frenz or the Buscema. Though they are all Top-Notch!

Thanks for sharing,

Brian

the Frenz has to be the largest in scale thats for sure, its actually a recreation of a Marvel Team UP cover that Scott Kress had on his site for sale, it must of been quite the ordeal to fit all that in the limited space

the Frenz has to be the largest in scale thats for sure, its actually a recreation of a Marvel Team UP cover that Scott Kress had on his site for sale, it must of been quite the ordeal to fit all that in the limited space

Frenz drew the first Spidey Book I ever read (Amazing Spider-Man #248). So I have a special love of his work!

Brian