• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My humble Spider-man collection

186 posts in this topic

Amazing collection! Seeing stuff like this makes me want to get back into collecting con sketches. But then I remember why I stopped in the first place and that is enough to keep me way.

Amazing collection! Seeing stuff like this makes me want to get back into collecting con sketches. But then I remember why I stopped in the first place and that is enough to keep me way.

whyd you stop?

Artist's ego's. Prices for sketches were getting out of hand. And fighting to get in early enough to get on lists was getting tiring. For regular comissions, giving a turn around of months and watching it turn into years.

Very cool! It's interesting to see how different his art looks when he inks himself as opposed to having Dexter ink him.

yea Dexter and Mark Morales were supposed to be at the show which is why I asked for just pencils but then both cancelled and I guess Steve had some sort of sixth sense and went all out