• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

many cheap "Key undercopies mostly Bronze-DC+Cheap Action 36, Crime does not pay
1 1

131 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, greggy said:

On 4/15/2011 at 6:07 PM, Yannis said:

SatFeb19231654EST2011.jpg

Action comics 36 classic robot cover. I bought this from a dealer graded 4.5 offwhite pages. Might have a slight tear seal on the bottom of the front cover but not sure since its taped from the interior. But Id pressume yes than no. But it can be removed quite easliy if it is actually there. Priced to sell at Only! $300

Thanks @greggy

I already have a 6.5 Blue label but... you never know... PM SENT !

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

Bumps from 8 years ago???

Greggy... Come On Man!

:facepalm:

that's the way he rolls.  In chit.

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Does this mean the book is unavailable ? 

Probably.  what hours do you keep in LI?  Isn't it like 1 am or so there? Still riding the LLRR listening to Phish?

Just now, lizards2 said:

Probably.  what hours do you keep in LI?  Isn't it like 1 am or so there? Still riding the LLRR listening to Phish?

It's 2am... I just listed 20 items on eBay because I cannot sleep.  The LIRR sucks... My insomnia is kicking into high gear... 

Couple of decisions I have to make.  

On a side note...  anyone else see the irony in putting "Crime Does Not Pay" in the title of the listing? 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

It's 2am... I just listed 20 items on eBay because I cannot sleep.  The LIRR sucks... My insomnia is kicking into high gear... 

Couple of decisions I have to make.  

On a side note...  anyone else see the irony in putting "Crime Does Not Pay" in the title of the listing? 

Possibly because it pays if your smart enough?

Sorry, didn't know you had insomnia.  I am blessed.  A 1/2 a 1/5 of Wild Turkey, and my insomnia is gone.  I remarkably come to each morning.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Possibly because it pays if your smart enough?

Sorry, didn't know you had insomnia.  I am blessed.  A 1/2 a 1/5 of Wild Turkey, and my insomnia is gone.  I remarkably come to each morning.

I didn't know I had it either until I've been staring at the ceiling for the last week until the sun comes up. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I didn't know I had it either until I've been staring at the ceiling for the last week until the sun comes up. 

:foryou:  Listen to some good music!  And slip a few bourbons down.

Don't mean to always be targeting you, but you are an easy target.

3 minutes ago, Axmen said:

Yeah.  Glad I don't have that problem.  

I have plenty of others, but not that.

Just now, lizards2 said:

Oh please... I laugh at almost all of it.  I know the difference between busting balls and picking on. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Oh please... I laugh at almost all of it.  I know the difference between busting balls and picking on. 

jaquewad