• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tripwire Magazine goes Digital.

14 posts in this topic

Just a heads-up regarding a magazine I've contributed to over the last several years, which may be familiar to some of you. After many published magazines, annuals and one-shots, Tripwire is online as of now via a free pdf download.

Plenty of features of lasting interest, including pieces about Thor and Source Code, along with articles about must-read overlooked GNs, the history of 2000 AD and Golden Age artist L.B. Cole.

The online mag will be an ongoing bimonthly.

Link....

Just a heads-up regarding a magazine I've contributed to over the last several years, which may be familiar to some of you. After many published magazines, annuals and one-shots, Tripwire is online as of now via a free pdf download.

Plenty of features of lasting interest, including pieces about Thor and Source Code, along with articles about must-read overlooked GNs, the history of 2000 AD and Golden Age artist L.B. Cole.

Link....

That's awesome, Andy! Love Tripwire! (thumbs u

Link....

:applause:

Does that mean no more printed annuals?
No it doesn't. It just means more TRIPWIRE.

We're still going to publish the 2011 Annual on schedule at or around Comic Con as usual.