• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOHOO!!!

54 posts in this topic

Hey, don't get too excited. This category is for all the crusty, overly anal retentive collectors amongst us. You know, the ones who go nuts over a 1/32" crease and who can't stop washing their hands every ten minutes.

Anybody who would post in this forum probably doesn't have the type of personality that babes just can't resist. laugh.gif

From the neck up I give Denise a Fine 6.0, but from the neck down it's 9.8 all the way. smile.gif She's not as hot as the hype makes her out to be.

My current heartthrob is Shania Twain. I'm no country music fan, but lord alMIGHTY she's a perfect specimen!

I was at Texas Stadium during the taping of her Thanksgiving Day special a couple years back. It aired during halftime of the Turkey Day Cowboys game, but was taped the week before after that week's game.

It was the most disturbing concert I have ever been to. She restarted "Any Man of Mine" eleven times before she had it right, and replayed "Whose Bed..." three times changing costumes each time. The fans who rushed out to surround the stage had to be sent back and rushed out again twice before the director had the 'right' feel.

But watching her go through seven costume changes right there on stage was well worth the price of admission... smile.gif

SupaP.,

Absolutely correct! For an EYE-openeing view of some of today's "hot" sex-symbols. take a look at the website: www.ebaumsworld.com

Click on the left, the icon for: IMAGES

Click on: "see stars without makeup".

Good Grief! Without the computer imaging, 4 hours of make-up, perfect lighting, perfect camera angles, etc. it's a different world altogether!

Believe it or not, these girls are actually human. It's kind of disapointing, since we wish for these perfect girls to exist, but it ain't happening.

They mostly seemed biased. Most of the "ugly" pictures weren't bad because the person was ugly, it's because they either had disheveled hair, didn't smile, the photo or lighting quality was poor, or they were 20 years older (like the Tom Cruise pic). Many of the "ugly" pictures weren't ugly at all, such as the ones of Winona Ryder or Johnny Depp.

Just so everybody can see it, here's the "ugly" pic of Pamela Anderson:

anderson1.jpg

Unflattering lighting, dishevelled hair, and a frowning, tense facial countenance. If you can see past all that, you can tell she's still got the great nose, cheek, skin, chin, and eye structure. Even perfect 10s (Pamela ain't a 10) can look crappy first thing in the morning! shocked.gif

"(Pamela ain't a 10) "

No she isn't, not even remotely close. Face-wise, Catherine Zeta-Jones(prior to the pregnancy) was as close to a 10 as I've ever seen. Everything on her face is just stunning, but then again I'm partial to brunnettes. I'd take the "foxy" look over the "barbie" look anyday!