• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOHOO!!!

54 posts in this topic

Good call man.

I was told I resemble David Blaine, which pissed me off until I found out they were knocking boots. blush.gif

Then I realized that it didn't matter cause I didn't have the kind of scratch to get a scratch if ya know what I'm saying. crazy.gifmad.gif

Yeah, but Maran's older than Kreuk by at least a couple of years. Oh well, it'd be nice to have both.

Does Kreuk look part asian to anyone else? This is a big debate among me and my buddies.

The only thing I knew about her was that she's hot and she's from Canada. I guess I have to get caught up on my Entertainment weekly.

better give props to greggy and bronty, she's actually from VANCOUVER canada. my friend who's from there tells me there are so many hotties in vancouver, guess i should make a trip up north, but i don't know about the bars closing at 11 pm though.

The bars close at 11 in Vancouver?

Not here in Toronto. tongue.gif

We've got some nice girls too, but you can only see them at night, or on one particular University Campus.

I don't know about Bonty, but I doubt Greggy has anything to do with hot girls. tongue.gif

From the looks of it, they appear quite riveting.......indeed......and even a little............stirring. blush.gif

But seriously, I've heard good things. I was afraid to watch, as it looked like a mix of "Lois and Clark", and "Dawson's Creek".

well speaking of dawson's creek, one letter in CBG #1515 titled who's the audience, an excerpt from the letter reads Smallville plays more like a rehash of Dawsons Creek than a comic book. Not only is the saccharine teen romance and superficial banter abhorrent to me, it's insulting to intelligent viewers. i watch the show as much as i can, but i've missed some as of late, luckily they have been reruns.

About this whole "Smallville" thing... are they still doing the "Villain-Of-The-Week" formula? That's just painfully boring to me. :/ I had read that they were going away from that format, but I remain skeptical...... wink.gif