• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOHOO!!!

54 posts in this topic

Lives at peeler bars? Wherever would you get that impression? grin.gif

I don't have to pay to get women's clothes off cool.gif

And BTW, I'm flattered. Now I understand your need for vintage romance comics. wink.gif

Merry Christmas Greggy.

BTW, have you ever atttended the show in Toronto(end of August)?

Geez, I can't scroll up or down this thread without pausing at Ms. Kreuk's lovely torso. Very distracting!

On a related sidenote, Tom Welling (plays Superman in Smallville) has an appointment to see my brother on Friday to get some service done on his SUV. My bro's hoping Kristin will show up too. Probably unlikely, but he's going to bring a camera anyway 'cause he's a big fan of the show.

OK, on the subject of Zeta-Jones, my one celebrity story. I met her 3 or 4 times when she was 15/16 years old when she was in talent shows in South Wales (UK). She always seemed to be in competition with a good friend of mine - sometimes CZ-J won, sometimes my friend did.

I have to say though that she is (or was) absolutely gorgeous in person, probably THE best I've seen in the flesh.

Stuck up though!

They were shooting Smallville 1 blk fr where I work in downtown Vancouver. My buddy got 3 digital pics of Welling picking up a manhole w/ metallic ufo above him. Got a lousy pic of Lex Luthor in front of Luthor Corp tower. No Kristin.

Cameron Diaz is about a 5 or a 6 on the 1 to 10 scale. She's about average for an actress and nowhere near exceptional as a model.

Yeah... she's one of those chicks that scares me a lot. Her jaw looks like it could unhinge at any moment and suck me up. (If I don't acknowledge the innuendo, does it not count as innuendo?) I can see her swallowing me from the feet up... like a snake swallowing one of those mice. Have you ever noticed how those mice have that placid look in their eyes of: "Hey, I'm getting eaten here. I'm going to die. But you know, this really feels pretty good." shocked.gif

I got to meet Britney Spears because of a friend who was doing backstage security for her. She's excellent from the neck down, but the 24 lbs of make up she's always got on is disgusting.

And Cameron Diaz is indeed a hag!