• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 13
1 1

226 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, kimik said:

And how did things end up with said pretty girl?

On 5/15/2020 at 2:32 PM, Mayor006 said:

That's a story for Gen 14 :whistle:

Kind of a non story really. I think I was kind of slow back then or either realizing that I was meeting some girls of iffy quality. Kind of like developing a slow Spider Sense. There wasn't a Cheaters show back then so cheating was still something that I didn't really consider would be possible with decent people. And I surely didn't come across those you aren't the father shows on midday TV yet.

My timeline memory isn't the best but I think I met her boyfriend once and made a joke about him. But then probably a few months later, she would tell me that she would go to the movies with me as I think I mentioned that I would go alone. Also that she would go grocery shopping with me on the weekend which I thought was odd. And a few times she asked if I wanted to go for lunch. But I never remember her saying that she broke up or anything. So I was a bit confused to why someone who had a boyfriend would want to spend time with someone other than her boyfriend. I believe she was a year or so older than me. A bit shorter. But she had nice legs. Told me how she would go to the gym and was surprised that I wasn't overweight.

But with that, let me see if I can remember which Gen 13 cover she liked. I know it was an early one. Also, I remembered that I have a Gen 13 #1 Lingerie poster around here somewhere. I'll see if I can find that.

Edited by GeneticNinja

On 5/19/2020 at 12:15 AM, TXReplicant said:

Mail Call, Red Box Unsigned Chromium Edition! One of Six Universal 9.8s as of 05/2020. There are 29 Qualified and 11 Signature Series.

Gen 13 #1 Chromium.jpg

Nice, yep mine is one of those qualified ones. I've been meaning to get a blue label. It just hasn't been a priority. Nice grab!

I think I'm going to get one of those #1 puzzle covers and get back into Gen 13. I'm sure Gen 13 was one of those comics that made me take a break from comics. Always going to look for new issues at the comic shop and they were delayed. I don't think I got that far into the series. I need to find my box with the issues. I would be surprised if I made it to #10.

Continuing with my post from above. I think this Gen 13 #7 is the cover that girl liked. I'm not 100% sure. I remember the cover with more purple colors. Like with a lot of light. But I know my favorite was that jungle girl type cover that was earlier in the series. So this must be the cover she liked. I hope it's ok posting MyComicShop images.

437281483_Gen137.jpg.d6cbca50dbeac5202bf976cf6daeb6b0.jpg

Also, I dug out my old Gen 13 Lingerie poster. I forgot that it's almost movie poster sized. I can't wait to get back into the series now. I hope it's good as I can't remember the story at all.

Gen_13_Lingerie_Poster.jpg.c8a7ef4d52caf1da4b2ee101bf23557d.jpg