• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Honey Badger

37 posts in this topic

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it. People think of Wolverine right away (cause he's supposed to be tough). Should there be a super hero based on the Honey Badger? It does seem way cooler than a Wolverine. And now that it's listed in Guiness as being the most fearless, really seems there should be a superhero made after them. Well maybe a villain?

Yea they have a mean look. And when they get hungry they start with the face and keep going until their prey is done. Fairly immune to poison too. Eats cobras, black mambas, adders, killer bees, pythons, really doesn't care.

I saw a couple clips where they stand up to a female lion and a leopard. Honey Badger had to retreat, but the cats don't push it.

Yea they have a mean look. And when they get hungry they start with the face and keep going until their prey is done. Fairly immune to poison too. Eats cobras, black mambas, adders, killer bees, pythons, really doesn't care.

I saw a couple clips where they stand up to a female lion and a leopard. Honey Badger had to retreat, but the cats don't push it.

I sooo don't want to mess with those buggers :eek:

This is one of those animals that was sorely misnamed. Does it eat honey? Sure. Will it eat your face off? You bet your @$$....

From what I've seen it just want's the larvae. It might eat some honey in the process. Sometimes the bees will sting enough to kill a badger, but they don't care they just keep ripping through the nest, or back off enough to catch their breath then go right back in. They get the larvae or die trying. Most of the time they get it.

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it. People think of Wolverine right away (cause he's supposed to be tough). Should there be a super hero based on the Honey Badger? It does seem way cooler than a Wolverine. And now that it's listed in Guiness as being the most fearless, really seems there should be a superhero made after them. Well maybe a villain?

Isn't there already a hero called The Badger?

Isn't there already a hero called The Badger?

Sure was.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badger_(comics)