• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

This thread will contain a bunch of new offerings and some retreads, cheap, expensive, rare, raw, CGC certified, mostly 1970's and prior (with some Cherry & Omaha thrown in), comix, original art, what not, all underground related.

I will try my best to post at least 10 items per day. Requests always welcome.

Shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). I will only send them boxed, no envelopes (unless requested and you take the responsbility that USPS may damage the books). International buyers PM me & we will work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

F#G refers to the Fogel Underground Price Guide or the recent Supplement.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy these books and by bidding attest to that fact

The following is a link to my feedback thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4279463&gonew=1#UNREAD

The previous Cherry slab and this one I got in a trade with another boardie so the price is right, I think.

Cherry #22 CGC 9.8 White, last issue, black border....my price $89.

or if the #20 is still here, take both for $150.

SOLD to Chuck Gower.

Cherry22CGC98White001.jpg

Bizarre Sex #10, 9.2/9.4, first print, 2nd Omaha the Cat Dancer, throw out the guide, I am so tempted to submit this one myself, when have you ever seen a nice raw copy of this book for sale........................$49.

SOLD to Cimm

BizarreSex10NM001.jpg

Bizarre Sex #10, 9.2/9.4, first print, 2nd Omaha the Cat Dancer, throw out the guide, I am so tempted to submit this one myself, when have you ever seen a nice raw copy of this book for sale........................$49.

BizarreSex10NM001.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Joshua, some cover on that one huh, lol

:takeit: