• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Feds N Heads, 1968, 2nd print, VG/F, first Freak Brothers, predates Freak Brothers #1 by several years, $50 in fine in the Supplement, my price $25.

FedsNHeads2ndVGF001.jpg

I had a 1st print copy of this one in high school, but I think someone "borrowed" it from my dorm room in college . . . :(:cry:

sorry to hear that David as that is one of the more valuable UG comix.

Hardly any of my original undergrounds survived from back then. They tended to get passed around from person to person eventually disappearing into the sunset.

That type of situation along with their small print runs really makes them hard to find in decent condition. VF is a good collectible condition for most pre-1975 undergrounds. Some, you take whatever you can find and be happy you even found a copy. One of my best books has a burn hole in the cover from some ash that fell on the book, at least that is what Charles Plymell said. lol.