• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Collection and My Life in the Pop Culture World

78 posts in this topic

That one is actually a reprint distributed with the Marvel Legends figure of the black suit Spider-Man (if I'm not mistaken). It is essentially a US reprint, but I include it with the rest because I love the cover too much. lol I would love it to appear in the ASM 252 Foreign Reprints and Variants set, but I definitely see the logic as to why it should be excluded.

France Collected Edition - This one is kind of funny. I bought it while trying to find the previously posted Strange #196, and received it too late to cancel the order. After receiving it I decided I actually really enjoyed owning it, and took it to the Emerald City Comicon last March. I asked Paul Litch himself if it could be graded, and he told me flat out no, it was too thick. I understood and went on my way.

Luckily for me, when I sent it off to be signed by Ron Frenz, it came back in it's super thick Magazine case! This thing is just over an inch thick, and super heavy. And I love it :cloud9:

FranceAlbum-CGCSS75.jpg

Greece - Super hard to find. Got this courtesy of Define999, my buddy Matt! Upon research it was discovered that these Greek issues are so rare that I decided to get it signed on the interior cover. To be honest, I sort of wish I had kept it on the front cover since I will never see the signature but I am still happy with it.

Greece-CGCSS60.jpg

Greece - Super hard to find. Got this courtesy of Define999, my buddy Matt! Upon research it was discovered that these Greek issues are so rare that I decided to get it signed on the interior cover. To be honest, I sort of wish I had kept it on the front cover since I will never see the signature but I am still happy with it.

Greece-CGCSS60.jpg

Too bad CGC can't spell in Greek. They seem to have missed the N.