• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kindly direct me to the listing (PGA?) for sales of CGC graded comics

2 posts in this topic

I've been trying to find the link that lists recorded sales of CGC graded books so that I may get a eductaed guess on what certian vintage books I have are worth being CGC's.....but I've been coming up empty handed.I was at a comic convention and a dealer I know informed me there was such a listing,I could have sworn he suggested he refered to the site as "the PGA" but Googling "PGA" or PGA comics" either leads me to golfing sites or a GCG imitator os sorts,the lesser known PGA/PGX grading company.

I have a handful of nicer silver and golden age books I have CGC graded a few years back and I'd like to get an idea of their market value.

I also have upwards of 50 silver and golden age books which I'd like to submit to the CGC but I'm not quitre sure which books would be really worth grading e.g.which books sell at 200+% of Overstreet value when graded opposed to raw books and so on.

I'd like to use the value tier system as that seems to be the most economical choice.So I need to whittle down my possible CGC submission list to 30 (or maybe a few more) as that is the minimum amount of books that CGC required to be submitted to qualify for the value tier pricing option.

That said,pointing me towards the site/link that assists one in determining the market value on CGC graded books would be very much appreciated.

Even advising me as to the name of the resource that I'm speaking of so that I may find it via a web search would be great.....

Thanks!