• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay user bongo2001, and mydadsextras

146 posts in this topic

With over 3000 fb I would hope so.

But my ebay account is setup to automatically file non-paying bidder claims after 6 days of non-payment. That was today.

I really hope this all works out. If I had heard anything from either of them, I would probably feel a little better about it. Haven't heard a peep.....

Anyone on here ever deal with either of these two eBay users?

They both owe me A LOT of money for comics they won last Monday. Haven't heard from either of them yet. Just wondering.....Thanks

Trey

Hey Trey,

Bongo2001 has bought from me before, and he still owes me over $200+ from last week. He told me made a huge contribution to a charity fund or something and he will be paying me my mid-week.

He usually takes a little bit to pay, but he does pay.

I have gotten emails back from him, so he is legit with good feedback.

Now I think the buyer should be emailing the seller prior to bidding if it will take him/her to pay more than than 3-days out of common courtesy, but bongo2001 I am assuming will eventually pay. He was always paid me in the past.

John

Bongo2001 is just fine...sure, he pays slow and is not too great on communication, but he always comes through. As you can see if you look at his bidding history he buys a TON of books on ebay, and likes to do repeat business/multiple purchases with the same sellers, which is a very good thing. I'm guessing he just gets bogged down by the sheer volume of books he buys, but from personal experience I can vouch for him. :)

my ebay account is setup to automatically file non-paying bidder claims after 6 days of non-payment.

Tweek this policy. Not everyone is glued to ebay every minute. People travel, there are long weekends, etc. Good business ethics start with good business practices and communications. I understand there are those who deserve a push to pay, but if after 6 days, an invoice was unpaid, I would send a personal messege and if no reply after 24hrs, then open the case.

Edited by Junkdrawer

Yep; I've dealt with Bongo2001 many times, and he's a bit slow, but always pays. I'm waiting on a couple of hundred on him, and he recently sent me a message asking if it was ok to pay me mid-week.

Bongo worked out and is a happy man.

BEWARE of user mydadsextras She is unhappy with nearly half and wants a full refund for half of them. How can one half be graded good enough for her and the other half not, when they all came from the same collection from the same OO?.... (shrug)

I forsee myself getting my first ever negative feedbacks and my 5-star rating burning up in the atmosphere!!!!!

Another member has contacted me and stated thay have had problems with her before.

Members beware. Block her now before its too late.... :screwy:

BEWARE of user mydadsextras She is unhappy with nearly half and wants a full refund for half of them. How can one half be graded good enough for her and the other half not, when they all came from the same collection from the same OO?.... (shrug)

I forsee myself getting my first ever negative feedbacks and my 5-star rating burning up in the atmosphere!!!!!

Another member has contacted me and stated thay have had problems with her before.

I had to refund for 3 books I sold to "mydadsextras" because they didnt agree with the grades.

I NEVER ASSIGNED GRADES!!! Like usual, I just posted a few giant pics.

But 3 weeks after the sale... I got a Paypal complaint.

Even though I didnt recieve any feedback, I definately blocked them!

Yea Bongo2001 is okay, but he just takes a couple days to pay.

I am the other ebayer that is dealing with mydadsextras.

Same thing that is happening to The Silver Age is happening to me.

Took her 2 weeks to pay and then 3 weeks go by and now she wants to return 1/2 of the books. She is sending them back today.

I'm selling these as a TA and have had awesome feedback from them thus far. These all come from the same collection from one person. Yes, block her now before she bids. It's such a hassle!

I hated to do this, but after 4 weeks I hadn't heard anything from Bongo2001 and was forced to file a UPI before the 32 day deadline. He bought a ton of stuff from me in the past and took awhile but did pay, but this time I've gotten zero response to multiple emails over the past month. Just one quick email would have sufficed...but I'm uncomfortable going past the cutoff point to file the UPI with zero communication. (shrug)

Hopefully it will all work out...judging by his bid history, he has been on an absolute buying frenzy and maybe just got caught up in some personal stuff that prevented him from being able to keep up with the zillions of purchases. Hope all is well... :wishluck:

Added to my blocked bidder list, thanks!

It's hard to know now with new eBay rules which eBay bidders are troublemakers, sellers cannot leave negative, nor even false negatives anymore, and buyers can neg you even if you cancel a transaction.

If you start a non-paying bidders claim, best that will happen is that the buyer will get a strike (but nobody will know). Worst that can happen is that he decides to pay in order to avoid the strike and give you trouble once you send the book.

I had three non-paying eBay buyers in the past two weeks, more than I had in the last few years. One never answered my messages and finally got a strike (but it was a cheap book), two others wanted to cancel the transaction on two expensive items. All three have a feedback rating lower than 20

Anyone thinks that a list of eBay bad bidders should be provided here on these boards in other to warn each other ?

It's hard to know now with new eBay rules which eBay bidders are troublemakers, sellers cannot leave negative, nor even false negatives anymore, and buyers can neg you even if you cancel a transaction.

If you start a non-paying bidders claim, best that will happen is that the buyer will get a strike (but nobody will know). Worst that can happen is that he decides to pay in order to avoid the strike and give you trouble once you send the book.

I had three non-paying eBay buyers in the past two weeks, more than I had in the last few years. One never answered my messages and finally got a strike (but it was a cheap book), two others wanted to cancel the transaction on two expensive items. All three have a feedback rating lower than 20

Anyone thinks that a list of eBay bad bidders should be provided here on these boards in other to warn each other ?

Yep. Even though I don't have anything posted on "fee-Bay" right now, a list of these bad bidders here would save all the hassle. (thumbs u

I never understood why sellers can't leave negative feedback for buyers.

Its two one-sided, sellers need to be made aware of potential problem buyers.

Yep. Even though I don't have anything posted on "fee-Bay" right now, a list of these bad bidders here would save all the hassle. (thumbs u

I started something like that on here a few years ago. Didn't really get any support and died off. I'll see if I can find it.

Back to mydadsextras. Returning half or more of what she wins is her M.O. I have been contacted by 4 different sellers that all say the same thing. I'm going to go through her feedback and contact the sellers and ask them if she did the same thing to them.

I started something like that on here a few years ago. Didn't really get any support and died off.

My apologies, S. A.; You've got my support, and many others on this issue as well.