• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay user bongo2001, and mydadsextras

146 posts in this topic

She opened cases on every item, even the ones she wants to keep. That tells me she is lying about all of them.

Guess I'll know within 48 hrs if eBay is going to back me up like thay said they would..... :wishluck:

Sorry you have to deal with this garbage.

Best of luck dude.

Bongo2001 now owes me over $600+ in the last two auctions he won from me now over 4 days ago. :eyeroll:

I will say this about Kyle (aka Bongo2001) that it seems I have to keep hounding him asking when he is going to pay every time he wins books from me.

I also emailed him informing that going forward he needs to pay within 4 days if he ever wins more of my books going forward or I will open a case once 4-days have passed

Basically my last 6 CGC books I have sold via eBay all the buyers HAVE NOT paid yet and it has been over 4 days. Well to be fair it is 2 for Bongo2001 and 3 for with one other guy that has bought from me before many times, but now is not responding to my emails.

Nice to wait a week to auction off $1000+ of stuff, and still not get paid. ^^

Going forward if any eBay buyer doesn't pay after 4-days I am just going to open a Final Value credit case and be done we these losers.

Unless you email the seller before hand asking if you can pay longer than 4-days it is inexcusable for any eBay buyer not to pay within 4-days for god sakes.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

After reading this post I get the impression that some people are addicted to the bidding process, I assume for the thrill of winning (which I admit is pretty kewl). But when the rush ware's off, they're left with bill they may not want to pay. Not all of them, obviously, just some. Though I am BIG TIME sorry The Silver Age is dealing with this hassle, I'm glad to learn a little bit more about the ups and downs of selling on ebay. Haven't tried it yet, but someday I'll be looking to unload many of my "non-essential" books in order to make room in my home.

Good luck TSA

I hated to do this, but after 4 weeks I hadn't heard anything from Bongo2001 and was forced to file a UPI before the 32 day deadline. He bought a ton of stuff from me in the past and took awhile but did pay, but this time I've gotten zero response to multiple emails over the past month. Just one quick email would have sufficed...but I'm uncomfortable going past the cutoff point to file the UPI with zero communication. (shrug)

Hopefully it will all work out...judging by his bid history, he has been on an absolute buying frenzy and maybe just got caught up in some personal stuff that prevented him from being able to keep up with the zillions of purchases. Hope all is well... :wishluck:

He paid! :applause:

I hated to do this, but after 4 weeks I hadn't heard anything from Bongo2001 and was forced to file a UPI before the 32 day deadline. He bought a ton of stuff from me in the past and took awhile but did pay, but this time I've gotten zero response to multiple emails over the past month. Just one quick email would have sufficed...but I'm uncomfortable going past the cutoff point to file the UPI with zero communication. (shrug)

Hopefully it will all work out...judging by his bid history, he has been on an absolute buying frenzy and maybe just got caught up in some personal stuff that prevented him from being able to keep up with the zillions of purchases. Hope all is well... :wishluck:

He paid! :applause:

(thumbs u

Well, eBay has been able to link several other accounts that they have shut down, because of return policy abuse, to mydadsextras and nicoscomics. Both the same user. Apparently she has done this in the past quite a bit.

Unfortunately, they ruled in her favor regarding the returns, which I figured they would. But hopefully they can shut her down permanently and we can prevent this from happening to any other upstanding eBay sellers.

eBay REALLY needs to re-instate the negative feedback option for sellers. This chick needs as many negs as she can get so sellers can be warned of her.

Well, eBay has been able to link several other accounts that they have shut down, because of return policy abuse, to mydadsextras and nicoscomics. Both the same user. Apparently she has done this in the past quite a bit.

:applause: (thumbs u

Unfortunately, they ruled in her favor regarding the returns, which I figured they would. But hopefully they can shut her down permanently and we can prevent this from happening to any other upstanding eBay sellers.

My condolences on this latest quote; but look at it this way...(hopefully) it was a small price to pay in order to vanquish one of many thorns in the sides of honest sellers & buyers everywhere. You've made a dent in her deviousness, which she rightfully deserves.

You're a hero in my book. (thumbs u

:applause: (thumbs u

My condolences on this latest quote; but look at it this way...(hopefully) it was a small price to pay in order to vanquish one of many thorns in the sides of honest sellers & buyers everywhere. You've made a dent in her deviousness, which she rightfully deserves.

You're a hero in my book. (thumbs u

$3,200. :pullhair: ..... But thanks.