• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay user bongo2001, and mydadsextras

146 posts in this topic

Well, eBay has been able to link several other accounts that they have shut down, because of return policy abuse, to mydadsextras and nicoscomics. Both the same user. Apparently she has done this in the past quite a bit.

:applause: (thumbs u

Unfortunately, they ruled in her favor regarding the returns, which I figured they would. But hopefully they can shut her down permanently and we can prevent this from happening to any other upstanding eBay sellers.

My condolences on this latest quote; but look at it this way...(hopefully) it was a small price to pay in order to vanquish one of many thorns in the sides of honest sellers & buyers everywhere. You've made a dent in her deviousness, which she rightfully deserves.

You're a hero in my book. (thumbs u

$3,200. :pullhair: ..... But thanks.

:o ........ :mad:......... :censored:

Edited by Darth Ominus

Well, eBay has been able to link several other accounts that they have shut down, because of return policy abuse, to mydadsextras and nicoscomics. Both the same user. Apparently she has done this in the past quite a bit.

Unfortunately, they ruled in her favor regarding the returns, which I figured they would. But hopefully they can shut her down permanently and we can prevent this from happening to any other upstanding eBay sellers.

My condolences on this latest quote; but look at it this way...(hopefully) it was a small price to pay in order to vanquish one of many thorns in the sides of honest sellers & buyers everywhere. You've made a dent in her deviousness, which she rightfully deserves.

:o ........ :mad:......... :censored:

:o:sick::mad::censored:

In all seriousness...MANY MANY APOLOGIES!

And there's no way to obtain a lawyer and take this matter to court?

eBay REALLY needs to re-instate the negative feedback option for sellers. This chick needs as many negs as she can get so sellers can be warned of her.

+1 (thumbs u

I agree with this and I do not know why as sellers we cannot do that. The only thing I do is leave positive feedback but write in how I actually feel in case anyone scans it.

eBay is definately a buyers market place, but without sellers there wouldn't be any business!

Crazy.

Don't get it. What have you won here? If shut down (and that's iffy), she'll just open another account and keep doing the same thing.

As I see it, the only way ebay will shift their policies back towards rules more seller friendly is if people stop selling.

Kyle aka Bongo2001 came through and paid for all the auctions, however this guy who has bought from me before was a no-show on paying for 3 of my auctions that he won.

dddsahakian

I am blocking him now.

Deadbeat and NARU'd

Don't get it. What have you won here? If shut down (and that's iffy), she'll just open another account and keep doing the same thing.

As I see it, the only way ebay will shift their policies back towards rules more seller friendly is if people stop selling.

nicoscomics has won 300 auctions most of which came from 18 sellers (so 10-20 per seller) over the last 30 days. I doubt this person is going to stop simply because their account was suspended. They already have at least two accounts....

I also doubt the suspension will be upheld for any substantial time period. ebay is making it's money, regardless of whether sellers are screwed. The only time ebay loses is when she returns everything, because the invoices are usually combined.

She still has to return the items, and provide eBay/Paypal with the tracking number so your not going to lose $3200.00 bucks. If she doesn't return the books she gets nothing. If she returns the books and something fraudulent is off I would sue her.

What is her name and shipping address?

That would help everyone out once she starts bidding again.

I haven't attempted to sell any of my books yet, and I don't know how many more (if any) sites there are for selling books via auction and such. It's almost like that story I'm sure we've all been emailed at one point or another about everyone boycotting one specific gasoline dealership for a week and watching the prices drop as a result (I sure wish that could actually be coordinated). If everyone stopped selling for a week, or however long we think is needed, ebay may notice. 2c

She still has to return the items, and provide eBay/Paypal with the tracking number so your not going to lose $3200.00 bucks. If she doesn't return the books she gets nothing. If she returns the books and something fraudulent is off I would sue her.

I thought the same, but there is likely some loss as they were mostly Thor a couple weeks pre-opening. Additionally, now it would be a broken OO run.

I would offer them to bongo off ebay less fees.

She has another eBay account as well:

comicfinder69

Block this one asap guys.

Got it... (thumbs u

Thanx....

thxs for the heads up. can you list what she's returning?

Will be back on eBay when they fix my Paypal account from their screw up. Unless everyone wants them listed here instead

She has another eBay account as well:

comicfinder69

Block this one asap guys.

So I'm guessing you left her positive feedback before she filed the claims.

Had no reason not to once she paid for them 2 weeks later. Couldn't leave her negative anyway. Can't even talk about how she is a scammer and does this to dozens of different eBay sellers. Those comments would be removed by eBay because they do not correlate to "positive feedback".

bongo2001 just won three slabs from me today. this thread had me worried at first, :ohnoez: but i'm glad everything worked out with this buyer for you. :wishluck:

Don't worry about Bongo...he's always come through for me. I'm sorry he got lumped in with the other loser on this thread.

bongo2001 just won three slabs from me today. this thread had me worried at first, :ohnoez: but i'm glad everything worked out with this buyer for you. :wishluck:

Don't worry about Bongo...he's always come through for me. I'm sorry he got lumped in with the other loser on this thread.

(thumbs u