• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Who's the STRONGEST hero? Thor, Hulk or Superman?

Who is the STRONGEST hero?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the STRONGEST hero?

183 posts in this topic

This is for STRENGTH alone, and does not include any other powers. Only Strength.

I know that among the DC and Marvel Universe there are stronger heros but for the sake of argument let's limit it to these 3 heros, which are some of the most popular.

Oh this is going to be messy.

The last time there's been a nerd fight this big was when the Star Wars convention was next door to the Star Trek convention.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you. :ohnoez:

This is silly everyone knows Hulk is strongest there is!

+1

+2 The madder Hulk gets,the stronger he becomes.dc0317dd.gif

I'm gonna have to differ with the herd here. Let's remember that Thor too is capable of going into a berserker/rage state as well called "Warrior's Madness" that many seem to forget. In this condition, his strength is increased ten times.

Note that Thor very rarely goes into a WM state as he's aware that he would become a danger to both friend and foe alike.

Given that Thor's normal strength level (as well as some other of Marvel's heavy-weights) is already greater that the Hulk's starting strength level, it's going to take quite a loooong time for the Hulk to get mad enough to reach Thor's WM level, assuming that the fight even lasts long enough. Ditto with regards to Superman as well.