• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73's Feedback thread
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Received a bunch of Batman and Conan books yesterday from Jason and could not be happier. Great looking books, shipped quickly and accurately graded. :grin:

No worries here. Thanks Jason. :applause:

Just received my first order from Jason.

- Accurate grading!

- Superb packaging for safe delivery!!

- Rapid shipping!!!

Thank you so much for a super experience. I look forward to many more purchases.

- Accurate grading!

- Rapid shipping!!!

Thank you so much for a super experience. I look forward to many more purchases.

I second that. In so many ways Jason delivered a perfect transaction. Buy from this man! Just don't buy his Dr Strange #180. I still have plans on it.

- Accurate grading!

- Rapid shipping!!!

I second that. In so many ways Jason delivered a perfect transaction. Buy from this man! Just don't buy his Dr Strange #180. I still have plans on it.

I just got a package in and I'm very very happy also Jason shoot me a PM I'll pay $1.00 more then Kramerica on a Dr. Strange 180 lol

Just received another super package of books from Jason. And once again:

- Very tightly graded books!

- Great packaging so they arrived safely!!

- Fast shipping!!!

Thank you so much Jason.

(worship)

Simple and smooth transaction, even credited me back a buc from the quoted shipping when he saw he could save by shipping priority mail. Shipped secure and quickly.

Purchased some Bronze ASM from his 2 buc thread. 2 BUCS A POP!!! 'NOUGH SAID!!!

Received a box of some super sweet books from Jason today. Packaged very well, everything arrived safe and sound and in the exact condition described (worship) I would not hesitate to buy from him again (thumbs u

Thanks again Jason!

Casey