• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat.
8 8

1,119 posts in this topic

While Balticboy couldn't be bothered terrorizing the neighbourhood on Halloween, when it came to cake he was there for his piece of the action:

HalloweenCake2.jpg

HalloweenCake.jpg

Balticboylikescake.jpg

That's old Ace with the X-ray eyes in the background.

Aceinhisbed.jpg

Here we are hanging out on the futon after getting a bellyful of potato chips and cake. Clockwise from six o'clock that's Ace, Balticboy, Deuce and yours truly.

SleepingoffHalloweenParty.jpg

;)

Edited by Hepcat

You must go through a lot of lint rollers :cloud9::cloud9:

Wish I could have more than one pet..there would be many kittahs in mah house..

:( but they only allow me one..of course he eats like 3 or 4 and is uber demanding lol

You must go through a lot of lint rollers :cloud9::cloud9:

Wish I could have more than one pet..there would be many kittahs in mah house..

:( but they only allow me one..of course he eats like 3 or 4 and is uber demanding lol

We have four cats in our house :grin:

But Jade is my cat :luhv:

Scroungie is king here..he is so funny.

He sees a free hand he is like "AHAH you are not using that hand..so it can be petting me" So if I am on one couch and my husband the other..I can dangle one hand off the couch and he will rush over..I put my hand in my pocket..and he will wait..then my husband puts a hand on the arm of the couch..Scroungie will rush over..my husband will shove his hand back into his pocket..then Scroungie will look..and he will just rush to anyone with a free hand showing..back and forth it is hilarious..

That darn cat talked to me all night long and I have no idea what he was trying to say lol just squeaking away (he does not meow he makes squeaky peep noise)

I am like "what is it boy?Timmy in the well?"

"squeak peep squeakie squeak"

Sometimes I wish I could speak cat..

Scroungie is king here..he is so funny.

He sees a free hand he is like "AHAH you are not using that hand..so it can be petting me" So if I am on one couch and my husband the other..I can dangle one hand off the couch and he will rush over..I put my hand in my pocket..and he will wait..then my husband puts a hand on the arm of the couch..Scroungie will rush over..my husband will shove his hand back into his pocket..then Scroungie will look..and he will just rush to anyone with a free hand showing..back and forth it is hilarious..

That darn cat talked to me all night long and I have no idea what he was trying to say lol just squeaking away (he does not meow he makes squeaky peep noise)

I am like "what is it boy?Timmy in the well?"

"squeak peep squeakie squeak"

Sometimes I wish I could speak cat..

You got a funny cat lol

I don't speak cat,but I do get what the cats want when they meow :insane:

Mine just looks at me like I should KNOW what he wants? "squeak squeak" only makes sense to me in certain situations.. if he is standing in front of an empty bowl..that means "feed me slave" "sqeekie squeak mesqueak" while standing in the bathroom usually means "human bring the scoop my litter must be cleaned" "Squeak me squeakiity squeak" while scratching at the sliding glass door usually stands for "The squirrel is mocking me chuck a rock at the furry infidel or let me out so I may dispatch the scoundrel"

We have a squirrel in the tree in our itsy backyard who will come down out of the tree and antagonize the cat. It makes a barking/whistling sound and mocks the cat. The squirrel will get on the swing or bird feeder..just out of the cats reach and chatter angrily at him until the cat just says "squeak" and comes inside.

Wish I had a video of the day the squirrel goaded him into trying to balance on the swing's seat to get to the critter..of course the second the cat hops on the swing it started moving and the cat was soon upside down claws dug in trying to save face it ended badly..in a funny sort of way..

Mine just looks at me like I should KNOW what he wants? "squeak squeak" only makes sense to me in certain situations.. if he is standing in front of an empty bowl..that means "feed me slave" "sqeekie squeak mesqueak" while standing in the bathroom usually means "human bring the scoop my litter must be cleaned" "Squeak me squeakiity squeak" while scratching at the sliding glass door usually stands for "The squirrel is mocking me chuck a rock at the furry infidel or let me out so I may dispatch the scoundrel"

We have a squirrel in the tree in our itsy backyard who will come down out of the tree and antagonize the cat. It makes a barking/whistling sound and mocks the cat. The squirrel will get on the swing or bird feeder..just out of the cats reach and chatter angrily at him until the cat just says "squeak" and comes inside.

Wish I had a video of the day the squirrel goaded him into trying to balance on the swing's seat to get to the critter..of course the second the cat hops on the swing it started moving and the cat was soon upside down claws dug in trying to save face it ended badly..in a funny sort of way..

:roflmao:

We should go back to complimenting Hep we are hijacking his thread.

Go ahead. All threads are public.

I wonder if it was vanilla or chocolate inside and if that is buttercreme frosting..*drool*

It's vanilla inside with icing sugar butter cream frosting! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!!!

Ablackcat4.jpg

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

The Topps Funny Valentines cards are one of the most beloved items in my collection. They're not scarce, they're not expensive, but I remember them in the schoolyard and the Jack Davis artwork is just too cool!

The first set was issued in 1959:

26-10-201174941PM.jpg

26-10-201174949PM.jpg

FunnyValentinesfive-cents.jpg

FunnyValentinesone-cent.jpg

The Funny Valentines A set was issued in 1960:

26-10-201174955PM.jpg

26-10-201175000PM.jpg

FunnyValentinesAwrappers.jpg

The Giant Funny Valentines were issued in 1961 and then reissued in 1966. The 1961 cards have red-orange backs while the 1966 reissue has bright red backs. The 1966 reissue was also printed in both the U.S. and Canada. They're easy to differentiate because the U.S. version was printed on white card stock while the Canadian version was printed on grey card stock. The fine print on the back also tells you in which country the cards were printed.

U.S.A.

26-10-201175015PM.jpg

26-10-201175022PM.jpg

Canada

26-10-201175004PM.jpg

26-10-201175010PM.jpg

:popcorn: