• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Thor figurine from Burger King

19 posts in this topic

If fast food didn't make me horribly ill, I'd be all over that.
You just get the toy and skip the burger :gossip:

I don't like throwing food away, nor would I subject my friends and/or dog to that.

I don't like throwing food away, nor would I subject my friends and/or dog to that.

Buy a meal for a homeless person.

Buy a meal for a homeless person.

This situation reminded me of an Archie story I once read where Veronica collected stuffed animals and "Burger King" (or whatever they called it) was giving away free toys with meals. She tried to buy just the toys, but she found out she couldn't. So, she bought her limit of two meals and then convinced everyone else who was only buying the meals for the toys to give the meals to the homeless :)

Thanks, bro. I was losing 12 IQ points per second watching that video.

If I watched that Friday music video right now I think my motor skills would cease to function. :eek:

Thanks, bro. I was losing 12 IQ points per second watching that video.

If I watched that Friday music video right now I think my motor skills would cease to function. :eek:

I hear that voice narrating everything i am doing now. :cry: