• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VintageComics.com announcement thread.

175 posts in this topic

Hey gang, although the site is currently under construction this will be my regular announcement thread for any new books coming to public sale. I currently only have a splash page as a place holder but I hope to have the site fully operational soon.

Visit VintageComics.com for rare and high grade comics.

Also my eBay listings where everything will be listed until the site is up and running.

VintageComics_by_Roy on eBay

Thanks for looking!

:foryou:

Hey gang, although the site is currently under construction this will be my regular announcement thread for any new books coming to public sale. I currently only have a splash page as a place holder but I hope to have the site fully operational soon.

Visit VintageComics.com for rare and high grade comics.

Also my eBay listings where everything will be listed until the site is up and running.

Thanks for looking!

Good luck Roy - lookin' good! :D

Wolverine represents vintage?

I was hoping to see The Big Red Cheese! (based on our conversation in Baltimore last year)

JByrne is gonna sue....

Thanks guys.

I agree that Wolverine is at the outer edges of my focus but I am pretty sure between word getting around and the books that populate my website that people will realize what Vintage Comics is all about.

Big props to Joseph/Comicwhiz for taking the time and effort to help out with the project!

It's pretty exciting. I've never done anything like this (run my own business) so I feel like a kid in a grown up's world but it's fun to go through the experience.

:cloud9:

Roy, will you still be doing Board listings in the For Sale sections ?

Just as an FYI, IMO, I like the Board listings. As you know, I do buy from Board listings but I hardly ever buy from websites. I think there is a conception on my part that the Board listings are special deals for Boardies whereas the websites are an E-Bay analogous, ask the highest price and see what happens, I can wait forever to sell this mentality.

You have been a great Boardie and Seller on the Boards. I hope you do not get too 'big' for us.

Bob, I'll try to find a good balance between selling good material on the boards and keeping my website populated. People are free to PM or email me about books on the website and I'll always consider offers. In my opinion the location of where the book is located is not as important as the person you are dealing with but I will make an effort continue to make offerings on the boards.

(thumbs u

will there be a "fuctioning" make an offer button?

lol

Good question. I'd like there to be one.

Gang, as promised I am in the process of bringing 100's of fresh books to market and will list them here as they arrive. All books were pressed. These books will be available in my eBay store but feel free to send me a message or email with any questions or interest. I am happy to work something out with fellow board members.

New this week:

Amazing Spider-man #16 CGC 9.4 oww pages

Amazing Spider-man #25 CGC 9.4 c/ow pages

Amazing Spider-man #43 CGC 9.6 ow pages

X-men #11 CGC 9.4 oww pages

X-men #37 CGC 9.8 hite pages

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Roy.

dear roy,

How will the Canada Post strike next week affect your mail order or eBay business? Back up plan?

Fed Ex, my man. Been using it all year and they rock!

:headbang: