• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

this may have been one of the greatest threads in the history of these boards.

$150-$200 for most of these is an absolute bargain (unless you're selling something to me, in which case $50, tops...)

[font:Comic Sans MS]This thread has been much too quiet.... [/font]

ShiverbonesCollageSmaller.jpg

(worship)

matt, you should really do a limited edition poster that looks like this, all of those together is frigging awesome

I am new to this forum and very confused here. I just need some NOOB questions answered.

Who is doing the original artwork?

What is your resume like?

Are you well published by the big 2?

Do you do mostly indie work?

I am building my collection but want to start with big names.

Does it matter who does the drawing in terms of market value? Only reason i ask is so i dont overpay.

Any answers would be helpful.

Thank you!

Dude, Matt regularly gets $2000-2500+++ for his mid-size paintings and $1000++++ for his smallish ones and has a borderline cult following. Believe me, I've been trying to fenagle a second painting by him for years to pair with the one I have and can't afford it. Don't question his credentials!!!

What he was charging for these commissions is borderline charity for board members. (Which is much appreciated even if I couldn't afford it this time.)