• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

Near as I can tell, I'm next up. Also left the deposit in Dec 2011, but have never been in a rush.

I don't think anyone has ever been "in a rush" but its coming up on 4 full years here, and he rarely posts here anymore and completes commissions less and less frequently as well. In the beginning he was plowing through them but these days its more like what, one every six months? I think that's because Matt's become a "real" artist with real deadlines, so I'm happy for him, but I don't think its improper to ask about status after this length of time, and I don't think asking questions means that one is "in a rush" or impatient. We're all aware of the unfortunate personal issues as well. Hope you are doing well Matt!

As long as no money has changed hands, he gets as long as he needs. I've had several commissions done from Matt, and they all turned out perfectly.

I hope Matt gets settled in soon and can get back to doing what he loves (which I hope is doing more of these commissions :makepoint: )

Scroll back a page or two. Seems like you're just replying to the last post without reading the rest of the thread.

I have read the whole thread as it has been posted. I just haven't memorized it. So, yes, I was just replying to the last post, hence the "quotes."

If money has changed hands (and I know he had a sales thread in the FOR SALE forum) then I hope he gets settled in sooner than later and settles up with everyone that has paid. No one is a bigger proponent for making artists fulfill their end of the commission agreement.

I've got an outstanding commission from a deadbeat (long before I got the NSN Escrow service set up. And I'm working on getting a new website set up to make it less cumbersome and more streamlined) going on 6 1/2 years now. I just messaged him on FB asking if 2015 was gonna be the year, since it is halfway over. His reply " I'm going through a divorce and a bunch of other mess right now...I'll get to it when I can. " I get it. And I won't ever pay an artist in advance ever again. Escrow or I can live without the art (since obviously without the escrow I am living without the art also)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I sent half down 12/2011, so that is money changing hands.

Rifleman #10- #1

Tomahawk 116 - #2

Air Fighters #14 -tied w/ #2-3, sorry i missed updating his deposit awhile ago

Asm 129 #3 on the list

Crisis #7 #4 on the list

G.I. Combat 56 - #5 (I think this was changed too, been away too long, will change)

All Star Comics #8 - #6 on the list

Reserved:

Daredevil #1

House of Secrets #92

Suspense #3

House of Secrets # 106

Marvel Mystery Comics #46

Weird Tales of the Future #7

Planet Comics #41

Mr. District Attorney #66

Detective Comics #18

Pep #34

Giant Size X-men #1

Our Fighting Forces 71

Black Flag

Walking Dead #19

Air Fighters #14

Simpsons #2

Crime Does Not Pay #24

All american comics #61

:bump:

Rifleman #10- #1

Tomahawk 116 - #2

Air Fighters #14 -tied w/ #2-3, sorry i missed updating his deposit awhile ago

Asm 129 #3 on the list

Crisis #7 #4 on the list

G.I. Combat 56 - #5 (I think this was changed too, been away too long, will change)

All Star Comics #8 - #6 on the list

Reserved:

Daredevil #1

House of Secrets #92

Suspense #3

House of Secrets # 106

Marvel Mystery Comics #46

Weird Tales of the Future #7

Planet Comics #41

Mr. District Attorney #66

Detective Comics #18

Pep #34

Giant Size X-men #1

Our Fighting Forces 71

Black Flag

Walking Dead #19

Air Fighters #14

Simpsons #2

Crime Does Not Pay #24

All american comics #61

:bump:

Tomahawk 116 replaced G.I.Combat 56 and moved G.I.Combat 56 to the reserved list. (thumbs u

Tomahawk 116 is going to be BADASS! :headbang:

Thanks!

Updated list:

Tomahawk 116 - #1

Crisis #7 #2 on the list

All Star Comics #8 - #3 on the list

Pep #34 - #4 on the list

Walking Dead #19 - #5 on the list

Reserved:

Daredevil #1

House of Secrets #92

Suspense #3