• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, sorry that I needed to take so long away to sort things out.

I suddenly found myself separating from my wife, moving into an apartment, and breaking my collarbone.

These last 3 months have been extremely chaotic. The months leading up to the separation were extremely difficult, and my ability to concentrate and be efficient was really hammered. For much of the last year life was in such turmoil that I really could not get much of anything done. Being out of that house has done wonders for me being able to work again.

I am starting to regain use of my right hand again and over the next 2 weeks am able to finish up the Garbage Pail Kids Deadline I have. By that time my arm should be fully mobile and I can start working on larger pieces like the cover recreations. The next one is about 85% done as it is. I probably could have halfassed some crappy covers and gotten them done faster, but I really don't work that way, I want everything I do to be as good as I can make it. I am sorry for the delays, I appreciate your patience. Thanks - Matthew