• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Gemstone ever complete publishing the EC Archives?

52 posts in this topic

Did anybody get them yet ? I finally found a European source where I could buy them, I pre-ordered them in November and they were due out on January 10th... Will the date came and went and the website tells me ;

Published: 10 January 2012

Currently unavailable... :pullhair:

So I'm guessing the books haven't made it yet from Russ Cochran to the European distributors

According to DCBS, these are going to be in my next shipment, which typically mean that they have both volumes on hand so, yes, they are out and it's taking a little longer to get to you in podunk Belgium :baiting:

Looks like the new Gemstone Archives aren't coming to Europe after all :(

I pre-ordered mine a few months ago with a publication date of January 10th 2012. That date came and went and today I got a refund from the online shop where I ordered it...

I am terribly sorry to inform you that on this occasion we have been unable to fulfil part of your order.

If your order was a pre-order unfortunately, information ahead of publication is not foolproof so a new title may be cancelled or postponed indefinitely. An edition scheduled for reprinting may be similarly abandoned by the publishers.

Item refunded Haunt of Fear

Guess I'm going to have to buy it when I'm back in the US this Summer. :tonofbricks:

Reviving this thread as I just found out that the EC archives have found a new home at Dark Horse and the next edtion (Tales from the Crypt vol 4) will be out at the end of October.

Great news as now there's a real chance the entire series will be published with Dark Horse being a major player.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/1444/dark-horse-publish-ec-library-tales-crypt-coming-h