• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Davedawgbg's Back-Feed

47 posts in this topic

consider it brung... smooth transaction I had with D...so smooth in fact, I am litterally ready to just throw money at him (thumbs u

[font:Times New Roman]I just received my first purchase from Dave, and everything arrived safe and sound. Books were well graded and superbly packed. Smooth transaction with great communication. Looking forward to doing business in the future.[/font]

Dave was super easy to deal with. I bought a Superman TBP off him, he sent me more pictures than I could have ever expected before the sale and everything went super smooth. Even for a book I wasn't worried about the grade on he shipped it super securely. No complaints whatsoever!

Dave gets MAJOR kudos here - he kept me in mind on a book we talked about 6-8 months prior, so when it was time to sell - he approached me first, which was awesome. Dave was not only smooth to deal with, he packed my slabbed books expertly and with care, something that is greatly appreciated.