• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,908 posts in this topic

I always loved The Unexpected, as a kid it had one of those logos that grabbed your eye on the comic rack. I've been trying to keep my eye open for a nice copy of 122 for years (my favorite cover) but never seem to have any luck.

I always loved The Unexpected, as a kid it had one of those logos that grabbed your eye on the comic rack. I've been trying to keep my eye open for a nice copy of 122 for years (my favorite cover) but never seem to have any luck.

I've only seen one maybe two for sale in 13+ years. This is my only copy.

451613_Full_Obv.jpg

BTW, I agree with you on the late silver/early bronze titles had the "pop" both in terms of the new logo design/size and darker color palette. Having awesome cover artists during this time didn't hurt either.

Unexpected is one of my favorite titles also. While there are many covers I like this one might be my favorite. If not, a childhood fav for sure as it was one of the first ones I remember having... :cloud9:

Unexpected149_zps4f81fa94.jpg

451613_Full_Obv.jpg

BTW, I agree with you on the late silver/early bronze titles had the "pop" both in terms of the new logo design/size and darker color palette. Having awesome cover artists during this time didn't hurt either.

Nice book! I need that one. There are 4 9.4's and 1 9.6.

For some reason I miss it everytime it goes up for sale.

451613_Full_Obv.jpg

Amazing comic (is there a drool emoticon?). I knew if anyone was going to have a knockout copy it would be you (Sterlingcomics, right?).

Way to keep the BA horror flag flying! These books are definitely underappreciated!

WH25_zps2g3btr28.jpg

I always found this Cardy cover pretty cruel. But somehow fantastic. And there are indeed 16 candles on the cake.

Nice one! That's what made a lot of these covers so spooky! The SUGGESTION of horror. By just implying a certain scenario, your mind takes over and fills in the blanks!

451613_Full_Obv.jpg

Amazing comic (is there a drool emoticon?). I knew if anyone was going to have a knockout copy it would be you (Sterlingcomics, right?).

Way to keep the BA horror flag flying! These books are definitely underappreciated!

We all carry the burden of the bronze.... :)

And yes, namechange, same guy.

:whee: A lucky Google search late last week turned up an Amazon link that led to this - for less than it cost my wife, my son, and me to see Doctor Strange yesterday!

30812352266_b3131f7be9_b.jpg

A Swampy to call my own :cloud9: