• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay auctions: Golden Age GGA like Torchy, Seven Seas, Zoot, Dizzy Dames, & more

1 post in this topic

Hello Golden Age and Pre-Code fans, I want to mention some eBay auctions that are up for the week (ending Sunday night, June 5, 2011). I posted about 50 individual comic books from Marvel/Timely, Fox Feature Syndicate, Quality Comics, L.B. Cole's Star Publications, Archie/MLJ, Superior, and ACG.

Notable titles include Rulah/Zoot, Seven Seas, Torchy, Canteen Kate, Dizzy Dames, Hedy DeVine, Undercover Girl, Katy Keene, Pin-Up Pete, Brenda Starr, and Ellery Queen. There's lots of Matt Baker, Jack Kamen, Ogden Whitney, and Wally Wood type GOOD GIRL ART. I'm also auctioning a copy of Suspense Comics #8 with the classic L.B. Cole spider cover.

My eBay name is doohickamabob and here is a link to my auctions. I hope you find them interesting to browse -- I included tons of interior-panel images. Thank you for doing so. Also, here is a group photo that shows some, but not all, of what's up for auction:

2011may-groupshot.jpg