• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That sold faster than a speeding bullet....

94 posts in this topic

Ok, meant to post this in this thread not in the Mendy one:

My only question is why sell it through Comiclink? I thought he was a big advocate of Metro?

Good question. I had wondered the same thing. This was clearly a pre-sold deal, and the completed transaction was posted on Clink just for publicity/credit purposes.

Maybe he put it out to several big dealers simultaneously and Josh was the first one to come back with a buyer at a satisfactory price. (shrug)

But you`d think with an Action 1 the graders and chief grader would take their time and go over it with a fine-tooth comb in order to get it right the first time (or at least not be a full point off).

You must be unfamiliar with the "2.5" copy. :)

Do tell, haven't heard the story on that.

But you`d think with an Action 1 the graders and chief grader would take their time and go over it with a fine-tooth comb in order to get it right the first time (or at least not be a full point off).

No story, really. Nor is a story needed. A picture is worth a thousand words.

If someone could do the honors and post a picture of this piece of toxic waste that got a 2.5 grade from CGC?

If someone could do the honors and post a picture of this piece of toxic waste that got a 2.5 grade from CGC?

Hey Tim, I would post the picture except the last time I posted an image of a pile of cr ap I got a 7 day suspension.

Ok, meant to post this in this thread not in the Mendy one:

My only question is why sell it through Comiclink? I thought he was a big advocate of Metro?

Good question. I had wondered the same thing. This was clearly a pre-sold deal, and the completed transaction was posted on Clink just for publicity/credit purposes.

Maybe he put it out to several big dealers simultaneously and Josh was the first one to come back with a buyer at a satisfactory price. (shrug)

Exactly my thought.A five percent or less just to let people know that yes we do sell GA.

I saved the scan to my hard drive but but it was deleted by my anit-virus software. :eek:

I saved the scan to my hard drive but but it was deleted by my anit-virus software. :eek:

lol

you mean this one?

act1.jpg

Yeah, wow. Anyone have a scan of the back?

We posted it back in '04 but took it down when two Board members had to be hospitalized after viewing it.

Hey Tim, I would post the picture except the last time I posted an image of a pile of cr ap I got a 7 day suspension.

LOVE IT

EVEN BETTER!!!