• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Tribe Feedback Thread
1 1

51 posts in this topic

Doesn't get any better than this as Scott is a GREAT guy to deal with. Super fast payment; great communication and hope to do business with in the future!!! Thanks again Scott for the purchases!!! (thumbs u

- Dave

I hate to say the same thing as everyone before me but it's all true. I sold some early Avengers to Scott. His payment was immediate and his communication during the transaction was excellent. He's well-mannered and articulate and truly a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to deal with him again and I look forward to a long friendship with him on the forum.

Jim

Received some books from Scott's recent sales thread including a beautiful very high-grade personal grail today. Wow! Super-fast shipping (which he under-charged for) and excellent packaging; book grades were perfect! :applause: ..actually better than I expected! I couldn't be happier! Highest recommendation! (thumbs u

I bought four books from Scott, packed like they were ready to go to war, do your worst USPS!

They arrived very quickly as described and I'm very pleased.

See you in PGM!

-Cheers