• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Tribe Feedback Thread
1 1

51 posts in this topic

Scott was my first transaction on the boards, and I can say with confidence, what an awesome guy to work with! The books exceeded expectations, and the packing/shipping was the best I have ever seen, seriously, pretty amazing stuff. I venture to say I have been spoiled by this transaction, however, from what I see the people on this board take care of each other! Thanks Scott, looking forward to another. :grin: Greg

Purchased an Aquaman 52 from Scott. Beautiful book, shipped fast and secure. Very professional service. Many thanks Scott, I will definitely look for your books in future. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

YES!!!!!!!

That is what I hollered when I opened my grenade proof superior packing job

I received from Scott this week!

Awesome!!! is what I exclaimed when I checked out the super deal comics that were

graded fairly with a nudge in my direction that I had purchased!

THWOOOPGH! is the sound my bum made as it hit the chair after seeing the wicked freebies inside!

..and he is a really pleasant tres bon (french for wicked) personable fellow to deal with.

I am really happy with this transaction

just so you know.

check Scott out if you have not already,it'll be fab!

Jimmers

Spaceman and Jimmers say

GOOD JPB!

jan2012072.jpg

I bought a nice batch of JIM's from Scott and they arrived quickly and packed properly. The price was good and the service was better. Thanks Scott.

Andrew

Just bought a stack of SA Fantastic Four books from Scott. Accurate grading, great prices, and an insanely awesome packing job! Kudos (thumbs u

Also recently bought books from Scott. I have to +1,000 the packaging job. Not only was everything secure but I didn't have to wield a samurai word (or box knife, or scissors) to get it open. It was a pleasant surprise for sure. I've recommended he do a how to video or post on that particular packaging method. It was pretty damn bad !

Also the books came in exactly the shape I expected. Honest seller. Top of the mark!

Scott bought an AF15 from me through timed payments. We setup a monthly payment schedule and he paid it off way ahead of schedule without any prodding/reminding from me. Easy to work with and kept in touch the whole time. Thanks!

George

[font:Impact]Sold to Scott [/font] ~ November 17, 2013 ~

• Human Fly #1 • Human Fly #1 • Logan's Run #1 • Iron Man #54

• Micronauts #9 • Micronauts #1 • Strange Tales #180 • Incredible Hulk #197

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez: [font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Buyer • Friendly Communication • [/font]:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez: